[15]

Recap:Dono saath mein company jaane ke liye nikle the shayad 🙄 hn yahi hua tha 😮‍💨

Roohi's p.o.v: we went downstairs where the driver was waiting for him.seeing us he wish us good morning with mild smile. We are about to sat In The car that driver's phone rang. He attend the call and got tensed. Seeing his tensed face Abhishek asked him what happened??

"Boss!! Actually my mom...my mommy!!" The driver about to cry.

"Shh..calm down!! What happened to your mom?? Tell me!!" Abhishek asked politely while calming and rubbing the driver's back.

"Boss actually!! My mommy suffered from cancer and she died left us alone in this world. That phone call was about it to inform me." Driver told Abhishek everything with chocked throat.

"Ohh!! Sorry to hear about it!! You should go for her last ride!!" Abhishek said politely.

"But boss my duty...." Abhishek cuts his lines.

"No but's and if's!!I said you should go means you should go!! I'll manage today!!" Abhishek insisted.

"Thank you sir!! Thank you so much!!" With teary eyes driver said bowing his head in respect.

Roohi's p.o.v: I was standing beside him watching the whole scenario in amazement that How a cruel and cold-hearted scoundrel suddenly melts and behaves well.i was just staring at him with amazement and little open mouth that I realised someone shouting my name-"miss rooohiii" I flinched out and noticed that was Abhishek calling me.

"Umm..ahh..hn..?!" Roohi respond.

"Agar mujhe acche se ghoor liya ho to chalein??" He asked in cold tone while going towards the driver's seat.

"Yea..yeah..yess!!" Murmuring, roohi was about to sit on back seat that Abhishek stopped him

"Ek minute!! Miss roohi!! I'm not a driver!! Come and sit beside me!!" Abhishek shouted last line in anger.

"Phir se shuru ho gaya khadoos!!" Roohi murmerd and sat beside him.

"What did you just say?!" Abhishek asked with one brow up

"Not..noth.. nothing!! Kuch bhi nahi!!" Roohi reply with a gulp.

Roohi's p.o.v: We reached the company and during this time we did not talk to each other.there were completely pin drop silence in the car. Whatever, when we get out of the car and start walking towards company together everyone staring at us and I saw two Indian employees whispering seeing us together.

"Roohi!! Mujhse thoda dur hokar chalo" Abhishek said grinding his teeth.

"Mein to pehle hi keh rahi thi hum alag...." Before this Roohi would finish her murmur Abhishek clearly heard that and shouted.

"Just shut up!! And walk little away from me you dumbass girl!!" Abhishek shouted.

Roohi's p.o.v: After bearing Abhishek's all taunts in the office for the whole day, we both ended a meeting at around 4 pm and directly came back home from the meeting venue. sitting on couch in sitting area I was in my tab managing Abhishek's schedule and meeting times that Abhishek came there.

"Kya ho raha hai yahan??" Abhishek asked with expressionless face with one hand sliding in his pocket.

"W..wo.. mein.." before roohi complete Abhishek interrupts her lines.