[22]

Recap: Romance chal raha tha aur roohi chumtiya hai 🌚

Roohi's p.o.v:  As I was still in my beggy clothes and comfortably sitting on bed Abhishek asked me if I'm not going company?? Because of that morning incident I was disturbed a little and wanted some menty peace so I  told Abhishek that I'm feeling dizzy and had normal headache so I decided to took today's leave.he left for company kissing my forehead saying for taking care of myself.  whatever, in lunch break Abhishek called me on phone for asking about my health.I assured him that I'm fine now.

"Roohi!!Ajey and you both are good friends!!right??" Abhishek asked in suspicious tone that roohi got nervous.

"N...h..hn..!?hn.. we..we.. are just... just good friends!?"  Roohi said stammering.

"Then Ajey must have already told you!?" Abhishek asked.

"Wh..!?what?? Kya...kya bata diya hoga??" Roohi asked with nervous face.

"Nahi bataya?? Ajey ne tumhe sach mein nahi bataya??he was thinking about to resign the job and left for Toronto to help his uncle in his business!?" Abhishek said.

"What-!?" Roohi reacts.

"Yeah!? He resigned today!! He came up with his resignation letter and told me that he wanted to go Toronto to help his uncle." As Abhishek said roohi took a sigh of relief that ajey himself took back his steps.

Author: aap sab ko kya lagta hai 🌚

Roohi's p.o.v: I changed the topic saying I'll talk to ajey about it on call. We were continued our chit chat that Abhishek got call from another company's owner.we disconnected the call and when Abhishek came back home. at, dinner table he told me about that company's owner call that tomorrow he is throwing a 18th birthday party of his son and he invited both of us.We had good relations with that company so we decided to go. Finally!! the party night came and we both left for party.

Scene: at party venue!!

Abhishek's p.o.v: we gets into the venue and gets warmest welcome from birthday boy's father. I was busy with other businessmen meanwhile roohi was too interact with other guests.as soon as, birthday boy 28 years old young jewish mother who was about 10 years younger than her husband came near me and started flirt with me. Roohi got attentive seeing this and when I noticed her jealous face I started responding on that Jewish lady flirt to make roohi more jealous. Oh my gowwd!! Jealousy were dropping from her face. Full of possesiveness!! she came near us.

"Abhishek!!how is your pain now?? Roohi asked with a devilish glare making big smile on her face.

"Oh my god!! Are.. are you fine..." Before that Jewish lady complete Abhishek stop her.

"one..one minute!! give me a minute please!?" Abhishek politely said.

"Roohi!!kis...kis pain ki baat kar rahi ho!?" Abhishek asked confusingly.

"Usi pain ki jo tumhe Ghar jakar milne wala hai" roohi said with grinding teeth and punching one hand in her another palm.

(Author: kya matlab Ghar jakar jabardast pitai hone waali hai 🌚)

Roohi's p.o.v: I behaved cold throughout the party and during whole ride from the venue to the penthouse. He made sorry so many times but I didn't respond.I had different plan.I was changing my clothes and he was busy with her mother on call.Standing in front of the mirror, putting all my hair aside, I called Abhishek inside shouting his name.As, I behaved cold towards him when he heared I called him he hurriedly and happily came in.

"Kya hua??" Abhishek asked.

"See!! Maybe this zip got stuck!! help me to unzipped it." According to plan Roohi said innocently showing her dress back zip.

Roohi's p.o.v: Making eye contact with me through my mirror reflection he slowly came near me. I was holding my dress by my chest and planned to drop it down as soon as he unzipped it but my plan back fired me. his hands touched my back....cold chilled hands.his finger began to open the zip but didn't leave my skin.It was lingering on my soft warm skin and my hands bacame weak and my dress fall down.as,I wore padded dress so there were no bra and now I was standing in front of him in only lace tights.I turned towards him with devil smirk and He surrounded me by putting his hands on mirror.there was no way to escape and I didn't also want to leave but I wanted to made him craven and Compelled.So, bending down, I escaped from under his hands and about to go to taking on my clothes that he grabbed me by my neck tight and pinned me against the wall.

"Damn it!! What a beautiful view!?" Abhishek said with a smirk checking out Roohi top to bottom hungrily.

"Want it??" Roohi asked giving devil smile.

"Is this the thing to ask??" Abhishek said in husky tone.

"Nahi dungi?!" Roohi said with rolling eyes and about to leave that Abhishek tighten his grip.

"Don't try to wake up the lion sleeping inside me!!" He said growling tightly holding roohi by her neck.

"Kya kar lega tumahara sleeping lion?" Roohi irked Abhishek.

"Don't forget!! i can turn your hahahaha into ahhahaha"  Blowing his hot breaths on her shoulder, Abhishek said leaning down towards roohi's ear.

Roohi's p.o.v: His hot breath made me uncontrollable. I rolled my eyes fascinated and sighing, I started biting my lower lip and before I did something he pushed me onto his king size bed. Hovering on me and tying my hand with his tie he started unbuttoned his shirt.

(Author: kya badi shiddat ke saath padh rahe ho nahi likhungi aage ka Sula do apne armaan 🌚🌚
Reader: madarch*d bacchi!!
Author: hehehehe 🌚)

Scene: next day morning, at their bedroom. (Hn subah ho gayi,sukhe sukhe se hi kaam chalao nahi likhungi 🌚💀)

"Good morning" Abhishek said cuddling and holding her hands from back.

"Goooood morning" roohi replied in childish and sleepy tone.

"You fine??" Abhishek asked stroking roohi's hair.

"Mujhe kya hoga?? I'm absolutely... Ahhhh..!?" Breaking hug roohi said, and left bed and as soon as she stood up she felt her legs are hurting badly.

"Kya hua?? Bola tha nah...!? Sher ko... mat jagao!!" Abhishek said in a deep accent with a devilish smile while streching his upper naked body.

"You.....!!!" Roohi couldn't say anything and throwing a pillow at Abhishek, went to the washroom with trembling legs.

Roohi's p.o.v: we were living happily and time skips fastly that our marriage date was about to come. After 2 days we had wedding in which we had invited only some very close relatives and friends.By my side were Daizy, Mummy, some of my mummy's friends and our twins, and by his side he had invited some business friends and his family. his family and my mummy with our children were living with us now in penthouse. 2 days passed and the grand day of my life had been come.everyone was busy for preparing our wedding. Finally, we reached church and
When I about to left for altar in brides dress I got a video message.I got nervous after watching the video and my sweat came out.

Author's note:  bhai ab kon si nayi musibat aa gayi shaadi to ho jaane dete 😭!!