Chapter One

Bethany POV:

I woke up for school today for the first time in three weeks. I didn't go to school for three weeks since i have to recover from surgery. I went to bathroom and brushed my teeth. After i got all done i went to my closet and picked out a cropped strip top with a overall. I put on my white converse and my square nerd like glasses and grabbed my backpack and went to the kitchen where Meredith was. My sister Meredith is the most popular girl at school. She isn't mean or anything. She was really pretty and have greenish blue eyes unlike me who has plain boring brown eyes.

"Hey sweetie excited to return to school?" "Not really." "Aw why not?" "Because no one wants me there." "That's not true Meredith tell her that." "Beth dont think like that. Everyone would love to have you back." "Eh i don't know." "Oh cmon! Think positive." "I'm trying to." Her phone beeped and she squealed. "Uh i'm guessing exciting news?" "YES!! LUKE IS COMING TO VISIT!" Oh i forgot to mention Meredith is dating a member of a band called 5 Seconds of something i forgot. I'm not a fan of them but i do like some of their songs. "Yay congrats." i said sarcastically. "Bethany! Your going to meet him for the first time!" "Can't wait." i said then walking off. I walked to the front door and grabbed my books and put them into my backpack and walked out. Meredith came after and we got into the car. She drove us to school. When we arrived i wanted to go back. No one here likes me at all. "Okay enjoy her day back!" "Will do." She walked of with a group of friends and i walked into the school. Everyone was looking at me and whispering. "Aw! Why is she back so soon?" "You know i can hear that right?" i said. I walked to my homeroom and sat down. "Miss.Mota your back!" "Yea hey Mr. Blue." "Well welcome back!" "Thank you." The homeroom bell rang and Meredith came in with her group of friends. "Uh Meredith why is your sister back?" "Shes all healed up." "Well okay but move this is my seat." I quickly got up and walked to the back of the room. Cameron (YES CAMERON DALLAS!) and his group of friends came and sat down next to me. "Look who's back." Nash said. Cameron just smiled and sat down. I forgot to mention Cameron doesn't hate me completely but he still hates a little.

Meredith couldn't drive me home so i had to take the bus. When i got home i checked our mail and their was a letter to Meredith from Luke. I rolled my eyes and went to her room and placed the letter on her desk. I never understand how love works. I went to my room and checked twitter. There was nothing much to see so i went downstairs and grabbed a snack and went to watch TV. After an hour Meredith came home with mom. "Im going to make dinner." We both nodded. "So when's Luke coming?" I asked even though i didnt care. "Tomorrow." "Okay." "Bethany please act nice around him and not have your grumpy attitude please." "Okay fine. And Luke sent you a letter its upstairs on your desk." "Okay thanks." I went to take a shower and went downstairs to eat. Mom made pasta. I poured myself some apple juice and sat down next to Meredith. "So can he please stay in the guest room?" "Sweetie what about the rest? Calum, Michael, and Ashton?" "Calum can stay in Bethany's room and Michael and Ashton can stay in the guest room and Luke can stay in my room." "What!? Who is Calum?!" "He's in the band." "Well im not letting him stay in my room i dont even know him!" "But he will after he meet you." "Yea but than after meeting me he wouldn't even like me and so wouldn't the rest." "Aw don't say that." I finished my pasta and went up to my room. I changed into my PJs and walk to me bed and set my alarm clock. I watched some youtube videos and went to sleep.

Hey guys! So i have a trailer for the fanfiction and its up there in the box. I hope you guys enjoyed this! Bye!