Chapter 2

Meredith POV:
Omg Luke is coming today!! Mom agreed to let them stay at this house. So Calum has to sleep in Beth's room which I haven't told her yet. I quickly put on my makeup and an floral dress and some Jack Rogers(oh my god I love those shoes). I braided my hair in a side braid and grabbed my purse. "Bethany you ready?!" "Do I really have to go?!" "Yes!" "I don't event know them and they don't even know me!" "Well Calum Ashton and Michael don't know me also so deal with it!" I heard her groan and she walked downstairs in a over sized t shirt that said Harvard University and some grey sweats with Chestnut Uggs. "Really? Uggs?" "It's cold in the airport plus it's like fifty degrees outside." "It is not." "Yes it is go outside" I walked outside and damn was she right. I went upstairs and grabbed a cardigan and put some leggings with the dress and some brown combat boots.

Beth POV:
Ugh why does Meredith have to make me go? I don't even like the band and they don't even know me. We arrived an half an hour later and we waited for them to come. A guy with what is it pink hair?! Came following a guy with black hair, a guy with a blonde hair and last of all s guy with blonde hair also with a lip ring. I never really saw any pictures of 5sos and I can't make out who's who. The lip ring guy I guess is Luke since Meredith has him and her kissing on her lock screen. Meredith ran up to him and gave him a big hug. I just stood there awkwardly and I noticed him looking at me. I know what he might be thinking how am I even related to Meredith? "Hey I'm Michael." Someone said behind me. I jumped a little. "Hi." "Sorry if I scared you." "No it's fine." "So are you Meredith's sister?" "Yeah. Bethany but you can call me Beth for short." "Hey Beth my name is Calum." "Mines is Ashton and as you can see he's Luke." He said pointing to Luke still hugging Meredith. "Oh hey Ashton and Calum." "Aw your glasses are cute." Calum said. I blushed a little "thanks." "Welcome." After their done hugging we deiced go grab some food. I wasn't hungry so I didn't order anything. "Beth are you sure your not ordering anything? Mom isn't going to be home to cook." "Yea I'm sure." We finally got back home. "Okay so Ashton and Michael you are going to stay in the guest room and Calum your going to stay in Bethany's room and Luke your going to stay in mines." "Wait hold on! When did I agree that someone could stay in my room?!" "You didn't mom and I agreed". "But you didn't even freaking ask me! You never ask me for permission and this isn't even the first time you done that!" "Beth it's not really." "No shut up Meredith! You never ask me for permission ever! It's like I don't even exist!You just assume that I would let you just like how everyone let you do everything without asking them but I'm not one of them!" "Beth... I didn't mean to upset you like this but please don't do this in front of them." "Well it's too late now. It already happened." I said and then walked outside.

Luke POV:
So everything just went down. "Guys in sorry for the way she's acting." "It's fine." "No it's not in so sorry! I'm going to talk to her you guys can get settled in if you want." We all nodded and Meredith went outside. "Well that was something". "Shut up Michael it's not funny. Beth was really upset." "I never said it was funny." "Okay whatever." "Gosh Calum. Wait hold on! Do you like her?!" "No wtf Michael? I'm just being nice. It's not like I'm ever going to date her." "Don't talk about her behind her back." "We weren't Luke." "It sounds like you guys are." "Okay whatever lets just get settled in." Ashton and Michael went to the guest room. Calum and I went upstairs and I found Meredith's room. "Luke her room is locked." "Well just wait until she gets home." "Oh okay." I went inside Meredith's room. I found my letter sitting on her desk. It hasn't been opened it. Did she even read it?

Beth POV:
Mere🌸: Bethany where are you?!
Beth⚓️: no where don't worry about it I'll come home if you want
Mere🌸: okay come home now! You can't just walk out like that in front of them
Beth⚓️: okay fine in sorry.

I walked home and opened the front door. I walked in and I take my boots off. I walked upstairs and knocked on Meredith's room. She didn't answer so I opened it. I saw Luke and Meredith practically swallowing each other. I closed me eyes and shut the door. I walked to my room and unlocked it. I shit I forgot Calum. I went downstairs and went to the guest room where Calum was with the others. "Uh Calum you could put your bags in my room now." He nodded and got out and got his bags. "Do you need any help?" "Nope I'm fine but thanks." "Welcome." He got settled in and we both went downstairs since we wanted to watch a movie. "I'll go get Ashton and Michael." "Okay." After a moment they appeared and sat on the couch. "Okay what movie?" "The fault in our stars!!" Michael said. I have him a weird face. "What I like it." I laughed and put on the fault in our stars. "Wait I'll go make some popcorn." I went it the kitchen and made some popcorn. "Guys what kind of drinks?!" "Coke!" "Okay!" I got two bowls of popcorn and the cokes and set them into the table. I sat in on the end and we watched the movie. "Is Luke or Meredith going to come?" I asked. "No their busy doing things." "What do you oh my god gross." "Haha I'm just guessing." "I can heard you guys." I turned around to see Luke and Meredith. "Oops." "Whatever Beth what are we watching?" "The fault in our stars." "My favorite!" Meredith and Luke came but there want enough room on the couch. "Oh here I'll just sit on the floor." I said. "No it's fine." Luke said. "You guys can sit it's okay." I quickly got up and sat on the floor. "There still isn't enough room." "Mere I'll just sit on the floor also." "No Luke you stay." "It's fine." Luke came and sat down next to me. He smiled at me and I returned a smile back. After the movie ended we deiced to go get pizza. Meredith left with Michael and Ashton to get pizza. I was washing some dishes while Luke and Calum were goofing off. I turned to put the dishes in the dishwasher and when I turned back Calum threw some bubbles at me. "Oh my god! Calum!" "Oops sorry." "You little." I begin to threw some bubbles also and I threw them at Luke which caused him to throw some at me. This turned into a bubble war and after we were all covered in bubbles. "Oh my god the was fun!" "Yea well guess who's stuck cleaning this up?" "Don't worry Beth we'll help right Luke?" "Yep." "You guys don't have to." "We made the mess also so we have to help." I nodded and we started to clean up. Calum went to get a mop so it was only me and Luke. "So erm how's things going with you and Meredith?" "Good but the long distance is just hard." "Yea I know." I walked to get some papers but I slipped and was about to fall but Luke caught me. We both ended up falling to the ground though. We were only inches a part which made it kinda awkward since he was my sisters boyfriend. We both stared into each other's eyes. "Ahem." I looked up and saw Calum smirking at us. "Sorry." I quickly said to Luke and got up. "It's fine." "What I was only gone for like a minute and when I walk in I find this?" "Calum we weren't doing anything I just slipped and he tried to catch me but we both ended up falling." "What why are you taking it so seriously? I'm only joking." "Oh." We cleaned the kitchen up and Meredith Michael and Ashton came back and we ate the pizza.