Chapter 3

OMG GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS!! Ahh!! Almost 100 reads!! And thank you so much cece_girf for supporting this fan fiction! Love ya gurl!💕💕💕

Beth POV:
After we finish eating the pizza Mere had to go take a shower so I was stuck with the cleaning. I picked up all the paper plates and threw them away. I grabbed some cups and put them in the sink. "Here let me help." I turned around to see Luke. "No it's fine I got it." "Really? You could barley carry two cups." "Hey I find that offense." I joked. "And if you don't let me help you I'm offend by you." "Okay fine." He helped me clean the dishes. I was putting the cups back and Luke threw some bubbles at me. "Luke! Wtf? Do you want us to clean the mess up again?" "Sure it's worth the fun." "Oh my god do you ever get tried of cleaning?" "Actually yes." I smirked and threw some bubbles at him. We ended up having a bubble fight again. Meredith came downstairs and screamed. "WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO?!" "Just having a bubble fight." "Why?! It's messy as hell now!" "Calm down Mere it's nothing I'll clean it up." "Ugh Bethany! I can't you can't ugh! Go to your room!" "Your not mom." "Well I'm older so go to your room!" I rolled my eyes and walked pass Luke. He gave me a small smile and gave him a smile too.

Next day....
Calum's alarm was off and I groaned. "Calum your alarm." "Oops sorry I forgot to close it last night." "It's fine." I got up and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. It was kinda chilly outside so I choose a red and white long sleeve shirt with some blue jeans and a knit scarf and a black combat boot. I tied my hair in a messy bun and put on my contacts. I walked downstairs and mom was making breakfast. "Want anything honey?" "No thanks I'll eat Greek yogurt." "Okay." I grabbed a bowl and some Greek yogurt and some berries. I sat down and ate my breakfast. Calum came downstairs with sleepy eyes. "Are you still asleep?" "Yea." "Bethany can you go get Luke and Meredith?" "Sure." I walked upstairs and knocked on their door. "Mom said to go downstairs Mere and you too Penguin!" "Okay thanks." I walked downstairs and saw Ash helping mom cook. "You cook?" "Hey it doesn't mean that I can't cook if I'm a drummer." "I'm not saying that."

Luke POV:
"Did you just hear what she called you?" "Yea she called me Penguin so?" "She can't call you that! I call you that." "You never call me that." "Well I call you by your nicknames." "Are you really jealous of your sister?" "What no! I Just don't like it when someone call you by a nickname." "Yea well you shouldn't cause it doesn't mean anything." "Yea I know lets go then." We walked downstairs and Beth and Calum were chatting and laughing. "What are you guys laughing about?" "Well morning to you too Mere." Mere just gave Beth a dirty look. "What's up with you?" "Nothing." "Well you don't seem fine." "I'm fine Bethany gods could you get more annoying?" We all looked at Mere. "What? It's true." Bethany just shrugged and resumed talking with Calum. I sat down next to them. "You guys had a bubble fight with me?!" "Well you were in your room and Luke was helping me clean." "And you guys didn't invite me?!" We both rolled our eyes. "We'll be sure to invite you next time." Beth said than looked at me and mouthed "Never". We both laughed and Calum looked at us with a weird face. Beth POV:
We decided to go to the mall today. Meredith wanted to go to this girly shop and so we did. I sat there bored and played on my phone. "Mere are you done shopping yet I'm bored!" "Nope." "Okay fine I'm going to go somewhere else text me if you need me." I walked out and Luke followed. "Don't you want to be with Mere?" "Nah it's so girly in there and it's so fucking boring." "That's what I said." We continued to walk and eventually walked to sunglasses hunt. I looked for a pair of Ray Bans that I really wanted. I found them and tried them on "What do you think?" "Looks good on you." "Aw thanks Penguin." "So Penguin is my new name?" "Yup." I brought the glasses and we continued to walk around. A few girls saw Luke and ran up to them. "Omg I can't believe it's you!!" They took pictures and one of them asked us "are you guys dating?" "No!" We both replied quickly. "Aw you guys would look really cute together." She said than walked off. "Wanna go meet up with Mere now?" "Sure." After shopping it was already six so we went home and mom already made us dinner so we are and then we watched a movie. I sat on the floor again with Luke and this time with Michael also. We watched a horror movie because Ash suggested it. "Omg don't you dare walk into that closet!" "They can't hear you Beth." That person walked into the closest and someone killed her. "Ahh! I told you!" Luke and Calum both laughed and Ash and Michael just smiled. Mere looked really pissed of for some reason. It got to a really scary scene and I couldn't watch so I covered my eyes. "It's over." I opened my eyes and immediately covered it again. "Not funny Luke." "Yea it is." Meredith got up and glared at me and walked up to her room. "Is she okay?" "Yea I'll go talk to her." Luke got up and walked to Meredith's room. Within a few minutes I heard yelling. "Are they okay?" "I don't know i'll go check." I walked to Meredith's door and I didn't mean to listen but I did. "Luke! Don't you see?! You've been hanging out with her a lot lately! She's trying to steal you away from me!" Wait what? She thinks I'm trying to steal him away from her?! I don't like him! Wait maybe I do have some feelings for him. Wait what am I saying?! I was really confused with this. "I don't like her! I would probably never! She's your sister so I just thought I would hang out with her." Hearing that made me break into pieces. Of course he would never like me. What was I thinking about liking him? Why would he choose me over Meredith? I walked back downstairs and sat on the floor. "You okay?" "Yea I'm fine." "What happened?" "Nothing I'm just really tried. I'm going to sleep now." They all nodded and I went to my room and sat on my bed. Was I really starting to like him? I can't he's my sisters boyfriend. I can't do that to her.