nineteen

A/N: Just warning you, if you don't have really good memory this chapter might be confusing for you if you don't read the previous chapters first!

Or maybe just skim through them to refresh your memory bc i want all this to make perfect sense!

THERE IS A HUGE TWIST IN THIS CHAPTER AND IM OFFICIALLY BACK AND UPDATING BC HALLOWEEN

AND FALL GIVES ME A SCARY MOOD IDK

SO YES IT MIGHT BE CONFUSING BUT THEN AGAIN IF THERES ANYTHING THAT LEAVES A BIG QUESTION MARK, THEN KNOW THAT I DO IT ON PURPOSE AND IT WILL BE EXPLAINED IN THE UPCOMING CHAPTER OR CHAPTERS

- Mia x

p.s., this book needs all the promotion it could get since its now rated Mature! Share it with your friends, your pets, your ancestors, idk get everyone in the spooky mood if you'd like :)

Ilysm and i apologize, i will never be able to forgive myself for making you guys wait so long.

I will try my best to update everyday and whenever i have the time!

______________________________

****

- April -

.

"Why can't I see how he's doing?" I frowned at the doctor who stared at me with the same bored expression.

Obviously she didn't know what I had to go through, what I had to watch happen before me.

It still remained a mystery to me, whatever happened to Harry. What I knew, was he was still kept under special care here at the mental institution.

Something was wrong, very wrong with him. It didn't just take a pair of eyes to see, but I felt it.

I don't know what brought me back, but he seemed to haunt my dreams everyday that passed.. Ever since I was captured, the memory still clear when I was locked in a cellar with many other girls just like me.

I also remembered the escape, and how I had been torn apart from him.. He saved my life, I could never deny that. Yet at the same time, he was the one who almost murdered me.

That was the last I ever saw of him that night.

I was taken in occasionally by the town's detective, Detective Lahey. He was a nice man, and he seemed to actually care about my well being. In the beginning, the first day I had been taken into his office for interrogation, was one of the most dreadful days.

The traumatizing memory of blood, and the loud blaring of gun shots still rung in my head.

Three weeks, now a month. And still, I remembered when I was kidnapped.

"Why? Why can't I see him?" I yelled, catching almost everyone's eyes in this hallway. "Please, Doctor."

"Harry is not in the right mind to be speaking to you again, nor is he--"

"Just tell me what is going on with Harry Styles." I say lowly, pulling him to the side of the hallway as I nearly leaned against the cold wall behind me. "Please. I'm not leaving, not without answers." I whispered.

I remembered everything. The gunshots, the running, all the trees.. All the girls stuck in that underground cellar. I remembered bleeding so much, and seeing Zayn, Niall, and Liam.

After that, it all seemed to become a daze. A daze in which I wished to wake up from.

I remembered hearing loud sirens, lots of cop cars were surrounding the van Harry had driven. I remember being pulled away from him and taken back home.