six

a/n:

Hey guys, I think I might've accidentally mentioned Riley in the last chapter haha I meant April omg.

Too many fanfics to keep up with sorry hahaha

Alright proceed lol

- BritishBums xox
_______________________________

- Harry -

* FLASHBACK *

.

"Harry, I love you.'' Jane cried. "And I know you love me too. Look, now I know.. You aren't like what I thought you'd be, you're different. And you've gone through so much."

I nodded. But I knew this went too far.. It wasn't supposed to be this way, I wasn't supposed to fall in love with her. She can't be in love with me.. I knew what I wanted, and she shouldn't be in that far.. What have I done?

*

I am snapped out my thoughts when Zayn had stepped into the house without even a single greeting.

"Zayn." I nodded, as he rose his eyebrows.

"My girl?''

''And my money?'' I hit back, his glare cold.

"It's in the car, alright. And if you try something, I have a friend over too."

"Wow, leaving me single handed huh." I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Liam." Zayn called, as a boy with brown hair had came in, a gun in hand.

"Where's the girl?'' Zayn urged on. "I don't have enough time, I have to have all the girls at the hostage place in an hour."

"The girl has a name, it's April."

"Whatever, just get her out."

I think April heard and was listening to the entire conversation that was happening, seeing that she had came downstairs in the short, red dress I had left for her to wear.

Zayn eyed her, making me slightly mad, but I held back anyway. I knew I had to, at least for five more minutes. Just until I got the money.

April gulped, as I glanced at her. Her eyes almost pleaded me not to let her go this way, at least not give her away this way either.. She honestly may be better off dead than with fucking Zayn.

I looked away, almost wistully. If I stared at her longer, I'd have no choice but to keep her here, but that isn't what I wanted. I needed that money.

"The money?" I repeated, my eyes flickering over to Liam who had a gun in his hands. "And I thought we clearly agreed to no weapons through the deal." A frown was on my face as I narrowed my eyes slightly.

"Well. I'd totally agree. But there is no money." He sighed, smirking. "And there never really was."

"April, run." I tell her urgently, but before she could, Zayn motioned Liam.

He ran over to me before I could even pull out my gun as he shot me in the arm. Fuck that hurt..

I fall onto my back as I cursed under my breath. 

.

- April -

.

I screamed when I tripped over my own feet in attempt to run away. Trying to crawl away, Zayn neared me.

"Kill him." Zayn motioned his hand carelessly, smiling down at me.