five

.

- April - 

.

An hour later, Harry came in with a coffee in hand as he held it out to me.

"Coffee? Or do you prefer tea.."

"I'm okay, I'm not hungry.'' I said straightly.

"Look." He sighed, a frown on his face. Harry seemed to look more concentrated. "I don't want to end it like this you know?"

"End what? There hasn't been anything that's started." I spoke, once again not watching my mouth. One moment he was apologizing and fragile, and the next he was angry and murderous.

"I don't want you trying something again. I just.. Don't want anymore trouble from you. If you promise me that, then I can trust you without chaining you down."

"I'd rather rot in hell." I retorted, not caring this time.. I wanted to test him, see the farthest I could take him.

He said nothing. "Your boyfriend's dead. Good thing I found enough time to bury him."

My stomach dropped, my whole world falling. I know he shouldn't have called him my boyfriend anymore because I think I just ended it there once I found out he's been hiding this from me for months now. He's been seeing another girl, and that was that.

"No.. How could you do that?" I cried, as he sets the coffee on the table beside me.

"Zayn is coming tonight, to pick you up. You'll have to get ready, get all pretty because he wants his girls prepared."

"You aren't really giving me to him, Harry.. I can't go with him, he's dangerous and--"

"And what, I'm not? Fucking hell, April."

He was just.. Less dangerous, you could say.

.

.

****

Later that night, Harry still hasn't gotten me anything but a coffee this morning and I didn't even drink it at all. I was starving.

Harry looked haggard as soon as he comes through the door with a plate of food and a dress.

"Hey, eat up and get into this dress for me alright?"

"No, I'm not doing anything for your pleasure." I said, not knowing where I got this confidence to fight him off. 

"Yes, you are. And it isn't for mine, it's for Zayn. Just get in the fucking dress okay? I sharpened my knives and I swear to God I'll slit your throat without even second guessing."

Fear struck me, but I didn't let it show.. If he knew I was weak, then he'd take every single chance to easily manipulate me. I didn't want that.

"I think you're too scared to. You'd never do that, no matter how many times you say you'll kill me."

His eyes met mine as he slams the plate down and grabs my face in his hand roughly. 

Wincing, he turned my face to his harshly. "You don't mean shit to me." His eyes flickered slightly, obviously he was lying. All he wanted to do was get me to be afraid of him.. Somehow it wasn't working anymore. I wasn't as scared as I was two days ago, or who knows how many weeks I've been trapped here with this lunatic.. And his other lunatic friend.

"This is why you're letting me go, to be a fucking prostitute? For ten thousand dollars.. You could've gotten any other girl in the world, and it was me that you chose. I know exactly why, now."

"No you fucking don't okay! You.. You think you're so tough." Harry spoke through gritted teeth, his curls slightly falling out of place as he got into my face. His face was blank as he held his fingers to my head in a shape of a gun.

"Bang." He whispered repeatedly, this menacing look in his eyes.

I closed my eyes, obviously not wanting to look at him. 

He shoves me down onto the mattress as I cried quietly.

I wait to hear the door slam, before I began to sob. I just wanted to go home.. I wanted my normal life back, was that too much to ask for?

.

After eating from a plate of chicken and mashed potatoes, I got into the red dress that Harry had left here. Fixing my hair by running my fingers through it a couple times, I sighed.

My eyes were puffy from all the crying, and I just looked completely beaten.. When all I really got was being thrown around everywhere.

I didn't even know if my plan was solid.. Was I ever going to escape if I got with Zayn? Was escaping even the main idea right now? It always has been, ever since this started.. I needed to get out of here, even if it was the last thing I do.

A knock comes at the door, as I gasped. 

"It's just me." It was Harry who spoke quietly. 

He comes in, as goosebumps run up and down my arms. And I knew it wasn't because it was cold..

"C-could you zip me?" I asked quietly, as he eyes me.

I feel almost tied down my his eyes themselves, I almost felt powerless under his gaze. His fingers brush my skin slightly as he finds the zipper, pulling it up slightly.

Shivering at the touch slightly, my eyes fluttered closed.

"You look beautiful. Everyday, you do. You should know that."

I didn't respond, not sure if he actually meant all of this or if all of this was just some sort of joke he was trying to play. Harry turns me around, humming slightly as his lips neared my neck.

"Please.. Please don't." I murmured shakily, as he puffs out a breath.

"Too late." He whispers, as he began to suck at the skin on my neck.

My lips parted in a panic as I moaned. How did he do that?.. How could he make me feel so good, when all he ever did was bad? All these questions were going to be left unanswered, and I couldn't do anything about it.

"You like that?" He was clearly surprised that I didn't try and push him away.

Truthfully.. I was too scared to, and maybe if I did he'd really try and shoot me then and there.

Breathing heavily, my breath hitched when his tongue had strided out and nipped at my skin.

My eyes were still closed when Harry had tried to press against me. I could feel his bulge against my crotch as I held back tears and a moan at the same time. I felt unexplainable.. A part of me was scared to death, the other enjoyed every single second of pleasure I got from him. He wasn't harsh or gentle.. It felt.. Somehow, just right.

I gasped when a loud knock came at the door from downstairs. Harry draws away, his eyes locking with mine once more.

"Such a cock block, isn't he?" He smirked amusedly, before going downstairs to check the door.

I felt my knees weaken as I collapsed down to them.

Burying my face in my hands, all I could really do was cry.. Because no matter what, all I was, was weak to them. And it was the truth.