Paparazzi

Austin's POV
As I wake up I notice Alice practically on top of me. She is so cute when she sleeps. I don't Mind her body being on top of mine. I actually enjoyed it. I look over at my phone to see what time it is. It's 6:15 am. We have to get in the road at 7:15 am. I get up trying not to wake her up but I fail.
Alice PoV
I wake up to movement around the bed. I let out a small groan, stretching my whole body out. I open my eyes to see Austin sitting on the edge of the bed his back facing me. I see as he turns around and all his back muscles flex. good he is so sexy. " good morning sleepy head. We have to get up. We gotta be on the road in an hour" Austin said in his morning voice " Ughhhhh what time is it" i say in my morning voice. " it's 6:17 am. J figure if you get ready fast enough we can get coffee and muffins." Austin suggest " I would love that" I say with a smile. " is it okay if I get a quick shower Austin?" I say. "Yea that's alright" I get up to go to my bag as I go into the bathroom. The one in his room. As I'm changing and I have nothing on and I'm absolutely butt naked. I'm about to hop in the shower when all the sudden the door swings open. There stand Austin immediately cover his eyes. " Omg I'm so sorry I thought you were in the other one" he says cheeks red as ever. I just laugh thinking it's funny. " it's okay Austin just shut the door" laughing as I say that. "Okay sorry again" Austin says letting out a little chuckle.

Moments later we leave the house taking his car. " hey Alice I truly am sorry btw" he says " Austin your fine i thought it was actually kind of funny. Plus who wouldn't wanna see my hot bod" I say trying to make him not feel guilty. He lets out a chuckle. We pull up to Starbucks there is lots of paparazzis. Ever since I was little I've hated them. They don't ever give you any privacy and the are like the biggest gossip queens ever. It's like your in middle school when it comes to them. I have really bad anxiety and i start to panic. I pull out my purse trying to find my inhaler. Austin notices me having a really bad anxiety attack. " hey hey are you okay." He says in concern. " Yea yea I'm fine I just need to find my inhaler." My breathing starts to get heavier as Austin try's to help my find it. " Shit shit shit. What the fuck man." I say " what's wrong?" I left it at Alex's house" " okay listen where gonna get through this okay. I'm guessing u hate paparazzi. So Just hold my hand and stay close okay". He says as my breathing starts to go down as he calms me. " but Austin you know how they are."I say worrying. " I don't care what they say let's go" he says. I nod my head and he come to get my car door and hold my hand as I stay close to him. We make our way to get the coffee ad I couldn't stop thanking Austin.
******
Once we get to work I get dressed and ready.
I walk out of my trailer and go to the set. I feel like ppl could burn lasers on my with they eyes once again same as two days ago. " damn" I hear " looking nice girl" I hear. As well as people whistling. You would think the guys would be more professional. Today we are filming the wedding. " ah there you are my beautiful Priscilla!" Baz says. " would you do me a favor and go get your soon to be husband for me please" Baz says referring to Austin. I nod and smile. As I make my way to Austin's trailer I knock on the door " Come in" as I do I see Austin on his phone sitting in the chair. " well don't you look mighty good Elvis" I say joking around. " look at you" he says once again staring at my breast bitting his lip.
"Hey I may be your fiancé but I still gotta be treaty with some sorta respect. You know what is it with you guys today all you do is stare at boobs and whistl-" I get cut off by soft lips pressing against mine. I pull away " Omg I'm so stupid I'm so sorry" Austin says. I grab on to his white suite and pull him in again. This time both of us passionately kissing. We pull away when we are interrupted by a knock. It's Baz. " looks like we have to get going doll" Austin says in his deep Elvis voice. I nod and follow Baz to the way of the wedding.
******

As we get done the wedding scene i go to my trailer looking on instagram

Instagram