Boat trip

Today is Monday
Baz is giving us the week of to rest. Tomorrow is Austin's birthday. I decide to rent a boat for today and tomorrow, then it's a 3 day stay at the Bahamas,it's a surprise.
It's 9 am we gotta get on the boat at 10:30. The drive is an hour long
" baby" I shake him. " baby" I shake hime again. "Ughhh" a loud groan comes out of his mouth. "Baby you have to wake up, I have a surprise." I say. "A surprise?"  Austin says confused. " yea. But you need to get up and get ready we are going somewhere."  I say. "Okay. Hey why is there two suit cases?" " I told you we are going somewhere!" I say "Omg Alice" " come on it'll be fun let's go we're gonna be late." I say dragging hime out of the house. 
We get in the car and listen to music the whole way. " why can't you just tell me where we are going". " BC ITS A SURPRISE!!" I say.
We pull up to a dock. " what are we doing here". Be said " happy birthday Austin" I say as I walk to the boat. " are you serious." He says with a big smile on his face. " yes!" I say. He comes running up towards me and gives me a big hug. " I don't know what to say-". " don't say anything I say giving him a big kiss.

We get all of our stuff together on the boat. Austin is wearing a grey shirt with navy blue shorts. I'm wearing a cute rainbow bathing suit.
" thank you so much Alice this is amazing" Austin says standing at the top of the boat looking at the ocean. " I know right." I say. " how long are we here for" be ask " we are here for one night. Then we have another surprise." I say. " Alice pls this is enough." He says " hmmmm no it's not" I say jokingly.

I'm out sun tanning when suddenly I feel arms being put around me. I open my eyes to see Austin carrying me like a baby while running. " hold your glasses"! He yells before I find my self landing in a body of water. " AUSTIN" I look at him laughing " I'm gonna kill you I swear." I say swimming towards him splashing him and pushing his head under the water.
After a while of splashing and playing we get back on the boat. I get back to tanning. Austin lays on a couch and starts to go to sleep.
After a an hour of tanning I get bored and walk of to Austin. He's awake and on his phone. I sit in between his legs and just stare at him. He looks up at me and bites his. Lip. " you look hot". He says. " oh do I" I say  Jokingly. " yea you do." I lean in to kiss him. This kiss turns more aggressive. I start reaching my hands up and down his body. " Alice people are gonna see us. He says i between the kisses. " Austin they can't I rented this boat for the two of us." I say. " fine." He says. I lean back up and start to put my hair up. I untie his pants and pull them down. His hide boner pops out and let's just say. ITS HUGE! I would say a good 9 inches. I put my hands on his abbs. I start to lick the tip of his dick to tease him. When his hand goes on my head to force me up and down. I began to pick up my pace. "Fuck" I hear Austin moan that just makes me wanna get him deeper in my throat. As I go deeper I hear Austin's moans get louder. " Omg Alice" he says "just like that Alice" he says biting his lip. Before I knew it I had a mouth full of his white cream. I swallowed and lifted my head back up. " we're not done yet" I say standing up and pulling him to the bedroom. He picked me up kissing me the whole time. As we make our way to the room he opens the door and slams me on the bed. He leans over top of me and start to take my pants of. I take my top off. This is the first time Austin is seeing my body. He bit his lip " I want to fuck you so hard Alice." I flipped him over and now I was on top. " I'm in charge" I said. I like being the more dominant one and I could tell Austin likes it too. Austin was laying flat on the bed while I sat on him. I grabbed his dick and put it inside of me slowly. I picked up my pace going up and down. I let out loud moan. " oh Austin" I Moaned. " fuck Alice your so tight." He says. He puts his hand on my wait and moved them with my movement moving me up and down. I get off and he puts me in doggy position. He grabs my waist and pulls me inward and outward faster. " fuck Austin" I say. " ugh Alice this is the best birthday" he says " fuck I'm gonna cum" I say. After a few more seconds I Cum and Austin pulls out. I suck his divk. " I'm almost there Alice just like that" he says. His his dick was so huge. And his warmth omg don't even wanna talk about it. He cums once again. We both lay on the bed next to each other out of breath. " ur amazing Austin." I say " I want you to be my girlfriend Alice" he says " of course I will Austin" I say giving him a final kiss before we take a nap. We woke up at 5 and decided to get dinner at a nice diner on the boat. " your so cute" I say to Austin as we are walking to the diner.  " so are you my love" he says with a smile. " my love" I thought to myself. I like that name.