Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1

    "I'll give you all the savings in the family. I've already listed the house in Fulin Community. You can take it with you if you sell it. If you're out alone, bring more money to protect yourself."

    In the sixth year of the end of the world, Shen Cong finally lost it. Life.

    When I woke up again, I heard this.

    She sat on the sofa and stared blankly at the man opposite her.

    "Gu Kai?" She called out in disbelief.

    "Huh?"

    The man who was still talking in a low voice stopped his voice and raised his eyes.

    Looking at the familiar face in his memory, Shen Cong's tears fell instantly.

    He is still alive!

    Gu Kai is still alive!

    Although his face looked a little tired, he was sitting here healthy, sitting in

    a small family where they had lived together for three years.

    And she came back.

    Back from the lonely, terrifying, and desperate apocalypse!

    Shen Cong sobbed silently.

    "Stop crying." Seeing his wife crying like this, Gu Kai sighed.

    He got up, walked over and handed a tissue, and said, "I'll go through the formalities with you this weekend, tomorrow morning..."

    Hiss!

    A crisp sound interrupted what he had not finished.

    Gu Kai watched in amazement as his wife grabbed the "Divorce Agreement" she brought on the table and tore it in half.

    "Monggong?"

    "You didn't sign it, so why keep it?"

    Shen Gong sniffed, snatched the tissue paper that Gu Kai was holding in his hand, and wiped it on his face.

    The delicate skin was immediately rubbed off by her with two red patches, which looked a bit dazzling on her fair face.

    Gu Kai couldn't help but glance at it more.

    Looking at the torn agreement, he explained helplessly: "It's not that I don't sign it, it's just that the property can't be divided like this. You want to study in an art academy, and even if there is a half award, the tuition fee is not low. This is not the time to go out. When you're outside, bring more money."

    "I don't want it! That's not my money, that house is your pre-marital property."

    "Do you have to be so clear with me?" Gu Kai's eyes flashed a trace of sadness.

    He took a deep breath and persuaded again: "Monggong, listen to me once."

    "I won't!"

    Shen Cong looked at him with those clear eyes washed by tears, and asked word by word, "I If you don't want your money, what can you do?!"

    "I can't leave!"

    Gu Kai was also annoyed, "I won't leave the marriage if you don't take the money!"

    "Okay."

    Shen Cong suddenly laughed: "Then I won't leave, and I won't leave this marriage!"