Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

    "I'm not sure, no, let's try it first." Gu Zhengchu said with a frown.

    "Brother, what are you trying to do? Don't give a shit, tell us."

    Shen Jianyi couldn't hold back his temper, so he asked aloud.

    "It's the book that Gonggong gave me."

    Gu Zhengchu said, took out the booklet, turned to one of the pages, and pointed to clear up everyone's confusion: "Look here." The

    three of them approached together.

    "What's this?" Shen Cong was puzzled.

    In addition to the drawing of a man sitting cross-legged and a map of acupuncture points on the man's body, there is also a row of small characters on the page, which I don't know yet.

    "Dad, did you decipher this word?" She thought of another possibility.

    "Where is it so easy?" Gu Zhengchu shook his head.

    "But yesterday I was thinking about it together with Xiaokai, but I recognized a part of it, and I can guess and look down."

    He pointed to the black dots next to the figure: "Look at these black dots. Is the permutation and combination like a formation?" The more he talked,

    the more strange it became.

    But the three of them still couldn't see why.

    Shen Jianyi was the first to shake his head: "There is a specialization in the art industry. This thing, Gu Ge, you should study it together with

    Xiaokai. One of you understands meridians and the other understands ancient prose, and this is something that both of you can understand.

    Just tell me . As a result, we just omit the process."

    He said that Gu Zhengchu couldn't help but smile.

    "After I went home last night, I thought about it again and found that this should be a set of exercises. As for the effect after the practice, I still don't know.

    I won't teach you about it, and I'll talk about it after I study it.

    But the placement of the black dots next to it is indeed an array. Well, there is a special introduction below. "

    Gu Zhengchu pointed to the text below.

    Everyone didn't even read it, they all waited for him to continue talking.

    "It says to use fine stones, and it is said that placing it in this array can gather anger.

    I don't even know what this fine stone is. Thinking it might be a fine stone? Or is it a rare, scarce stone? Then all I can think of is jade.

    After all, this is an ancient book. From ancient times to the present, our Chinese people love it the most. It can be called exquisite. It should be jade, right? "

    Or is it... a stone that contains spiritual power?" "Shen Cong was thoughtful.

    "I think the essence of this fine stone does not necessarily mean exquisite, but may also mean spiritual power."

    If this formation can extract the spiritual power from the fine stone and allow the human body to absorb it, then my abilities can be improved! The

    more she talked, the more excited she became, her eyes sparkling.

    Twenty square meters is really too small, if it can be enlarged, many problems can be solved easily.