Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81

    Wei Yan stretched his hand out a little hesitantly. Before the old man could ask, he took the initiative to confess: "I'm fine, but... I fell."

    Old man Gu looked up at him without saying a word, and put his finger on him. At the pulse point, help him to cut the pulse very seriously.

    The old man didn't say a word, but Shen Cong and Gu Kai couldn't sit still.

    Especially since Wei Yan has confessed to wrestling, how could they not be worried?

    Moreover, the scar on his face is really not growing!

    The husband and wife looked at each other, neither of them said a word, but they all moved their bodies and sat next to the old man, forming a confrontation with Wei Yan.

    Feeling the suddenly changed atmosphere in the room, and looking at the three people sitting opposite him for no apparent reason, Wei Yan's mouth twitched.

    He smiled wryly and lightly pressed his forehead with his hand.

    After the old man finished his pulse, he calmly glanced at Wei Yan.

    Although he hadn't spoken yet, the three people in the room could feel the old man's unhappy mood.

    Wei Yan's face twitched directly.

    "Tell me, what are you doing here, how can you hurt your lungs?" The

    old man snorted coldly: "Wei Yan, what I said before was in vain, your life is so unimportant? How old is it, the five internal organs can be injured in half, you really don't want to live?!"

    "Dad, what happened to him?"

    Hearing that the father-in-law even said that he was dead or alive, Shen Cong panicked.

    She couldn't hold it any longer, and she didn't want to hear them play dumb riddles, so she asked directly.

    "Lung contusion." The old man said lightly.

    Speaking of this, he seemed to be even more annoyed, glared at Wei Yan fiercely, and flicked his fingers in the air a few times: "It's not too long, right? But the inflammation hasn't completely disappeared yet!

    Wei Yan, your physique is really good. You just run around like this and climb stairs, don't you feel pain? ! "

    At the end, the old man's tone was full of anger.

    Lung contusion?

    What kind of disease is this?

    Shen Cong has never even heard of it before.

    It can be seen that the father-in-law is really angry, and Shen Cong does not Dare to ask again, he had to turn his head to look at his husband for help.

    After all, he is the son of an old doctor, and he sees many things if he can't be cured.

    Gu Kai understood his wife's meaning and explained in a low voice, "Lung contusion is caused by external force on the lungs. s damage. Under normal circumstances, it will be caused by a car accident, a fall from a height, or an external force such as a fight. Speaking of

    which, he raised his voice and asked Wei Yan, "What happened to you on your way to the capital?"

    Your identity... I guess no one fights with you.

    Was it a car accident, or, where are the aftershocks? ! When

    he said the last sentence, Gu Kai couldn't help but get nervous. The