Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101

    The next morning, Xiao Liang came.

    Xiao Liang is the person in charge of the working group. It stands to reason that Old Man Gu and Gu Kai are also his staff.

    Of course, he certainly did not dare to pretend to be a leader.

    Gu Kai and his son were brought back by him from Qingshan Town, but he was not qualified to follow him into Beijing.

    When they came back yesterday, Xiao Liang was still at the base.

    He didn't know that the father and son were back until he returned to the regiment at night, so he came here early this morning.

    He didn't come empty-handed, and when he entered the house, he was carrying a large military backpack. When opened, there are various things inside.     "This is the medicine I took to the hospital in the morning to help Brother Gu. Liu Tuan said that Sister Shen would take care of the wound and asked me to take the medicine back so that you wouldn't have to run back

    and forth."

The wound medicine was handed over.

    Shen Cong thanked him and took it.

    "This is a subsidy from the regiment for Uncle Gu and Brother Gu. Liu Tuan said, if it's less, you can use it first, and then find a way to get some more after a while."

    Xiao Liang said, and began to go out from the bag again . take things.

    This time it was more complicated.

    There was a small bag of vermicelli wrapped individually, two small pieces of Jinhua ham vacuumed, two boxes of canned luncheon meat, and a pack of military custard biscuits.

    In addition, there is a tin lunch box with ten eggs carefully wrapped with a soft cloth.

    "These things are too valuable, we can't have them!" Old Man Gu was the first to speak.

    He frowned at Xiaoliang: "This is what Liu Tuan collected from you, right? Did you empty your family?

    Xiaoliang, take it back to me! Tell Liu Tuan, if he does this again, I will Angry. He's treating us like outsiders!"

    "No, no, Uncle Gu, don't be angry, Liu Tuan didn't mean that." Xiao

    Liang said, looking at the haggard-faced old man leaning on the bed, and a trace of sadness flashed in his eyes.

    He said: "Uncle Gu, don't think so much, what about you and us, we are not all family?

    In public affairs, we are all in the same unit and in a working group. You are older and are our predecessors;

    in private affairs, My friendship with Wei Yan, you and Brother Gu are the same as my uncle, my brother. Uncle Gu

    , don't treat me as an outsider. We did get the food together, but isn't that what it should be? ?

    You and my brother can take care of their bodies and recover as soon as possible, so that we can feel at ease.

    Seeing you like this makes me feel really uncomfortable... Liu Tuan is no better than me.

    He went to the market early this morning . I'm in the hospital, and said I'm going to help you find some good medicine."

    Hearing Xiaoliang say this, several members of the family were also deeply touched.

    Especially Old Master Gu and Gu Kai.

    They have been with the soldiers at the headquarters for several months, and they deeply know that it is not easy for everyone.