5

When the group returned to the base, it was completely dark. It was pitch black, except for the occasional crackling of the base and the surrounding electrical grid.

Although the beginning of the apocalypse was chaotic for a period of time, but under the strong control of the state, all localities quickly assembled personnel, and established a base with high security and defense at the fastest speed , the social order soon stabilized.

Identity chips are implanted at the base for all those who enter for the first time for management. A variety of jobs and tasks will be provided inside the base, and the rewards can be exchanged for corresponding points for consumption within the base. So even ordinary people can live safely in the base.

After entering the base, according to the regulations, they also need to stay in the observation room for 6 hours first, the ability user is scratched by the zombie, there is still a 1 in 10,000 probability of being infected by the virus and turning into a zombie .

The mission this time is to collect the zombies and bring back Jiang Xu and supplies. But no one expected to encounter another wave of zombies. In this case, three carts of supplies were pulled, and many people were seriously injured. Although Jiang Xu was in a coma, his body was clean, but his face was scratched. Made a few cuts. It is an overdone task.

As for the scenery Huai, because he was unscathed, the inspectors couldn't help but take a few more glances.

They secretly recalled the information related to the scenery, and after exchanging glances, they both saw confusion in each other's eyes.

He is always a powerful person, and the attitude of the inspector is several grades.

After it was judged that they had overfulfilled the mission, the base readily gave enough supplies and reward points, and the seriously injured and Jiang Xu were also sent directly to the independent ward for observation.

Qi Chaoyang looked at Jiang Xu who was being carried away on a stretcher, and said triumphantly to the rest of the people behind him, "I'll just wipe him clean."

In vain, he wasted a bottle of water and two pieces of paper, wiped off a few of Jiang Xu's eyebrows, and helped him change his clothes.

Everyone silently praised Qi Chaoyang in their hearts.

King Huai took the flowers and branches and walked into the observation room first.

It is very late now, and one after another, there are teams returning from missions or people who have just arrived at the base.

Every person who came in, after habitually scanning a circle, could not help but fall on the innermost corner. No matter who saw the clean and tidy man and the little white rabbit covered in snow, they couldn't take their eyes off.

Scenic Huai leaned against the chair, her legs overlapped, and her sitting posture was beautiful and casual. Huazhi was lying on one of his legs, and he was breathing in a clear and shallow nose. The spilt hot air condensed into water vapor on his nose, making his pale pink nose a little wet. Although he closed his eyes, he could still see two pink slits. The rabbit fur all over his body looked long and soft, and occasionally he was spun around with his fingers by Jing Huai.

Her rabbit fur felt as smooth as satin, as soft as catkins, and with warm body temperature, soft and soft.

Clean, tidy, well-behaved, cute, can understand people's words, has some special ability, really is a baby.

The flower branch was touched all the way by him, and gradually got used to his touch.

The white and soft rabbit lay motionless on the man's lap, with two ears beside his head, delicate and lovely like a doll in a shop window.