100

Scenery Huai's black eyes were cold and his voice was extremely cold. The thin lips even looked a bit cold-blooded, and looking at them slightly, the coldness was even more wanton.

Qi Chaoyang was the first to react, "Yeah, what do you mean, we were kicked by a donkey in our brains and hurt her in front of so many people!"

Qi Chaoyang glanced at Hua Rou, "Are you sure she fainted because of her, not because she... fell down?"

"Actually, it doesn't matter if you are afraid of losing, if you lose, you lose, everyone speaks based on strength, this is a small bet, if you are so uncomfortable, I can only give you 90 points ."

Back to the scenery Huai, the flowers immediately calm down. She knew that black qi was something only she could see, so she had never told anyone except Jing Huai, not even Professor Duan.

So she can't say it now, because no one will believe it.

"I didn't hurt her, I just touched her. There is surveillance here. If you don't believe what I said, you can watch the surveillance or ask the base to investigate." Huazhi looked down at Huarou, "But do you want to get a doctor to see her first?"

Hearing what Huazhi said, the people around them reacted.

"Yes, yes, call the doctor first."

"Come here, the doctor is here."

...

For a while, the doctor shone a flashlight on Hua Rou's pupils, and quickly came to the conclusion, "She's fine, it's just a temporary shock after the excessive consumption of powers."

"Shock?" Qi Chaoyang seemed to have heard something inexplicable, "Isn't she just fine after treating these people, I think she is in good spirits?"

The rest of the people also thought it was strange. After all, Hua Rou looked so calm just now that everyone saw it, why did she go into shock again?

But after the doctor fed Hua Rou some glucose and saline, her condition soon recovered.

As soon as Huarou opened her eyes, she saw everyone around her looking at her, especially Huazhi, who was looking at her seriously, "Are you alright?"

"Ah!" The face that should have been dead suddenly enlarged in front of her, and Hua Rou retreated back in a panic, as if she saw something extremely terrifying.

But she quickly remembered, she looked at the flower branch in horror, "My ability, you sucked all my ability!"

The originally abundant powers rushed towards her in an instant, that feeling of soreness, weakness, and weakness that she couldn't open her eyes! How could she have such power!

Drain powers? When he said this, the people around felt astonished.

The air was silent for a while, Qi Chaoyang looked at her for a while, then turned to look at the doctor, "Otherwise you will check her brain again?"

Flower Branch stood up straight, "Are you afraid of me?"

If Huazhi was still guessing at the beginning, but after seeing Huarou's reaction, this guess became certain.

"You are so afraid of me, is it because of your guilty conscience, because you deliberately want to kill me?" Huazhi nodded, "Then you should really be afraid of me."

Wang Jiong looked at Huazhi with a bad expression, "What nonsense are you talking about, how could she intentionally harm you!"

"Then why is she guilty and afraid?" Jing Huai's voice was extremely cold, and there was an inexplicable empty inspiration in the huge ward.