141

And at the top, the numbers that had been soaring just now finally stopped.

120,000 points is by no means a small amount, and all buyers hesitated. In the camera, someone was discussing, and someone left the camera to report to the boss. The auctioneer was instructed to deliberately delay the auction progress.

"These 12 bells were made by Master Bu, the only and the last set of bells with 12 kinds of abilities, including gold, wood, water, fire, wind..."

In the box, the two sides looked at each other through the glass window, Gu Su smiled extremely brightly.

"This is the person who gave 120,000 points? Who is he, and how is he so rich."

"It looks very young, who's the prince?"

"Should I say it or not, the people at the base are really rich."

...

Unlike their base, even the person in charge of the base has never experienced such high consumption, everyone's income is clearly marked, according to the grade, very transparent. Unless it is like Huazhi and Jinghuai, who have made great contributions to the base, it is possible to get so many points.

However, this is 120,000! If he is from the Wei'an base, if the Wei'an base returns the resources, it will be enough for the energy expenses of their base for two or three months.

Qi Chaoyang looked at the flowers and the scenery, "Is he greeting you?"

Flower Branch nodded, "Yes."

Being polite, she nodded to him anyway. As soon as she responded, Gu Su immediately laughed even more brilliantly.

On the other side, Huang Yu's face was very ugly in the box, and Huang Lao and several people are now recovering in the villa. Several people were seriously injured that night. Although they did not become zombies, their physical condition was worse than his. However, Shen Guo recovered very well. I heard that he has been able to go to the ground in the past few days. When he is completely healed, a war is bound to break out. If they lose, the points in their hands become a pile of numbers.

He gritted his teeth and pressed the increase button again.

"125,000 points!"

Huang Yu's room lit up, but in the next second, Gu Su directly added ten thousand.

"135,000 points! 135,000 points! The guests in Box 1 got 135,000 points!"

Huang Yu looked at the No. 1 box with a pale face. It used to be the box that he used to go to, but when he came today, he took him to the No. 2 box. He thought it was the auction house watching people After the meal, I didn't expect the other party to be so powerful.

Everyone opened their mouths, speechless in shock.

Rich, too rich, also human, why are they so rich!

Flower branch bit Jing Huai's ear, "How can he be so rich, is it the points that Huang Lao gave him?"

After they came back, they went to check the information, and asked the base to help with the search, but there was no information about the church in detail, and the few materials that mentioned the church only introduced what kind of gatherings there were. Class, only a poor two or three lines.

Such a large church is placed here, but it does not seem to exist. And him, the fanatical eyes of those in the church will not deceive people. When they see Gu Su's eyes, they are more excited than those oil paintings.