140

This time, only those with a net worth of more than 100,000 points are eligible to be included in the invitation list for this auction.

come out.

As a major player, Huazhi and Landscape Huai are also invited. Even Qi Chaoyang received an invitation letter.

Flowers and scenery were specially arranged in the last VIP room.

The last time Qi Chaoyang knew that they were going to the auction, he couldn't be greedy.

He compared the clothes to himself and asked Huazhi and Jinghuai, "How about this one?"

Before Huazhi could speak, he saw him put down his clothes, "No, no, it's not formal enough, or this one?" It's a suit jacket.

He has already lost seven or eight sets of clothes, and the flowers are dazzling, and he can't tell the difference at all, "Or else you will have this set?" She and Jing Huai didn't plan to change clothes, so they prepared Go with what you wear, but Qi Chaoyang said that there should be a sense of ceremony.

"Do you think this set looks good?" Qi Chaoyang looked at Huazhi, "Why did you choose this set?"

Well... she doesn't know why.

Flower Branch looked at them, "What do you want to say?"

The male researcher nodded, but still said embarrassedly: "If you are going to the auction today, can we also follow?"

The person next to him quickly added: "We are just curious and want to go to the scene to see."

Big, they also want to follow along to see.

Fearing that Huazhi and Jinghuai would be embarrassed, the female researcher next to her immediately said: "It doesn't matter if it's inconvenient, we just want to join in the fun, and it's the same at home."

Huazhi smiled at them, "Okay, if you want to go, you can go together, it's very spacious, and there are free things to eat."

Researchers: ! !

The group of people behind, "whoosh" collectively looked at Huazhi. Facing everyone's warm eyes, Huazhi asked cautiously, "Then why don't we all go together?"

Everyone nodded wildly.

When Qi Chaoyang came out with the first set of clothes he tried on, he found that everyone downstairs was beaming with joy.

"Why did you all change your clothes? Are you going out too?" Qi Chaoyang went downstairs while looking at the flowers and the scenery, "Let's go, I'm ready."

"Let's go."

"Walk! Go!"

"Do you have enough money? I heard that there are a lot of good things in it. Maybe we can get together and buy something?"

Everyone crossed Qi Chaoyang one by one, Qi Chaoyang: ?

"No, are you going too?!"

At eight o'clock in the evening, the car sent by the auction was already parked at the door. The driver in a suit, hat and white gloves had opened the door, and Hou was at the door. The auction will start on time at nine o'clock.

It's just... He looked at the head of Wu Yangyang: "Are so many people going?"

Huazhi nodded, "It just so happens that everyone is free, and I want to go see it together."