Changing underwear

Hello, my name is Willie and i am a 6-year-old boy. 

I have a twin sister called Sophie. We are identical twins and because I am not the "strong and tall" kind of boy, other people cannot guess who who is sometimes.

We live with our mom. 

She is single. She has a lot to do because Sophie still pees and poops on her panties just like a tiny baby girl would do. 

So, today me and my twin sister were on her room wearing only our panties and briefs (we like to wear just these at home) when she had this idea:

Sophie: How about switching our clothes? I think they would both fit because we have almost the same height. You're the smaller one what you thing.
Willie : Come on, don't talk about us like that im taller.
Sophie: No you're not. You are the tiny tinniest boy I ever met you more look like little boy then big boy or maybe you a girl. Are you sure you're not a girl?
Willie: I am a boy!
Sophie: I no  but you don't have muscles like other boys your age, yuo loko more like girl and you even have long hair. 

So, wanna change clothes?
Willie : No.
Sophie: Come on, these panties feel so comfortable!
Willie: I said no.
Sophie: Come on don't be a chiken or maybe you are one? A chicken? Are you not manly enough? 

Oh, maybe you really are a girl yes you are my little sister  then brother. You are a girl just like me! Yay! We have little sister!
Willie: No im not your little sister! Okay, you won. I will take your panties.

I removed my paw patrol briefs and my sister suddenly grabbed it so fast that I think she wanted to wear my briefs for a long time.

                                                                   Willies briefs

She gently pulled the briefs over to her hips. I thought the briefs were going to be a bit too large for her  but when she wore them, they sure fit her well.

Sophie: They feel sooo good! I don't understand how can you not get excited the soft sensation. Don't that make you hard?
Willie: N-No. It's just briefs...

Then she handed me her "Little pony panties" she was wearing.