Little accident and diaper

It's new day  morning i awoke and remembered that me still in woke up still in those girly panties. 

They are so soft and warm but felt weird because me no used to wear them.

I try touching the panties and I feel the smooth fabric going over my tiny penis, making me a little "excited" down there me touched more until i realized i need to pee so me had to stop before i wet myself.

I falled asleep again but me heard room door open and i wake up.

Mom: good morning,my little princess! Was sleeping on the crib good?you look so adorable inside this crib,it's like a baby girl!

My sister(who is still wearing briefs) comes to the room:

Sophie:yeah,she's still a  baby girl mommy!
Willie:sis- opps  mean,brother, did you change briefs?
Sophie: yeah Im wearing spiderman briefs besides, the wardrobe is mine so I can use any briefs I want!

Sophie:yeah,she's still a  baby girl mommy!Willie:sis- opps  mean,brother, did you change briefs?Sophie: yeah Im wearing spiderman briefs besides, the wardrobe is mine so I can use any briefs I want!

                                                       Briefs she was wearing

My sister grinned at me and showed *her* new brief i kinda was not happy because im stuck here with girly panties while she wearing my ones..

Then she said to mom:  better check her panties she migh pee herself while she was sleeping  i no that my baby sister still not really potty trained yet she still little baby girl.

Mom:we gonna check now.

Mom picked me up and got me out of the baby crib. 

Then,she gently put her hand on my butt,inside the panties and felt her hands touching my bum.

Mom:no,no poppies.good babie girl.
Sophie:but mom,what if she peed maybe need check that to.
Mom:oh yeah yuo right sweety ,better check this out too.

Mom gonna check front of panties for pee and she might catch me that i am not my sister what i can do?

Then, sudenly idea came to mind: i have to do embarassing thing to pee myself right now.

I tried forcing myself a little but bit but suddenlly  I started to pee became covered in pee,my panties got soaked and started flow from leg hole on floor. 

Mom:oh dear what happen now !
Sophie:this is so funny my little babie sister cant control her pee and  peed herself!ha ha!
Mom:Stop louthung  out of your sister, yuo no that she she is still learning to use the potty like big girl.
Sophie: yeah me no ,she's still baby.

I started to cry because my panties were covered in pee and my sister was loughing at me and even more pee came out.

Mom: no, don't cry,princess ,you just had an accident it happens to all little girls.

Sophie: yeah,it does  when you are a baby girl.
Willie: *sob* *sob*

Mom: don't cry sweety but i have no choise i will just have to put you in a diapers.