Day at beach

When I woke up  I as always soaked.
The i see  Mommy coming in as she walked toward me. "Did you have a nice sleep?"

Yes Mommy," I said.
"Did you have an accident?" Mommy asked as she picked me up.
"Yes, mommy," I answered. "Where are  brother?"

Hes, downstairs," I want you to wear one of the the cute dresses since you my baby girl now 
"Ok," I said  as she carried me downstairs.

Mommy will change you downstairs sweety.

Mommy carried me into the living room. 
Sister walked over to me. "She looks so cute in that onesie!"

I saw that she just was in one of my underwear and shirt.

Mommy put me down on the changing mat that was already placed, spread my legs with her soft hands and untape the diaper wiped everything down there with baby wipes  then put me on another  this time is even girlier

My sister was enjoying my humiliation, as she was laughing and laughing loudly .

Then, she noticed she was laughing so hard that she peed herself too. I wanted to make my sister feel embarrassed just like me so I called mom and pointed at her.

Me: Mommy, brother is a baby too! He pees on his underwear!

Mom: Oh no.
Sis: T-this isn't pee, it's sweat. I am sweating.

Me: She's...He's lying! It's pee, I saw!
Mom:  she checks her undies and, well it is pee, dear. I think I will need to put you in diapers too...

Sis: No! I am not a baby! I don't want diapers!

Mom: sorry, but you will have to wear one of pull ups of your new baby sister.

Mom: Y-yeah. You do need pull-ups or you getting diaper what you choose?

Sis: It was just an accident. But i guess i pick pull-ups.

Mom: Then go grab pull ups and put it on.

My sister didn't had permission to have new undies on so she had to wear pink pull-ups what were humiliating for her and i just smiled.