Caught by mom

Next morning mommy walked into room while i was sleeping.

Awww my little girl still sleeping she said.

Better check her diaper.

At this time, mommy touched my diaper and slide fingers inside as she felt it was warm and soaked in pee.

Well, its time to change her mommy lifted a gown a little and untaped both sides of tapes and opened it and what shocked them she saw was that i had  little thingie.

Then suddenly i woke up because i felt cold when i opened my eyes.,

And saw mommy looking at me.

She saw me and said.

Mom: What do we have here?

I didn't no that i have baby girl with thingie between her legs in my house.

Then she asked?

Why are you wearing your sisters gown and diaper and sleeping in crib?

Does your sister no all about this?

Yes, mom she no.

Ok let me invite her but before she left she retaped diaper back and locked crib.

I just layd in crib while mom went to wake up my sister and come back.

Then i heard mom waking with my sister back to room.

Then my sis came in room with mom she saw that me were still in crib with wet diaper and smiled while mom didn't saw it.

The she ordered my sit on floor while she took me out of crib and placed me near her.

Mom: can you tell me both what is going on here?

Why i found my son in crib while my daughter is in my son room?

Sis: Me can explain she said.

Mom: ok im listening.

Sis: Well we were playing games and we decided on one that we should switch places and would see if you mom would caught us or not.

Mom: So that why you both were hiding your privates other day is that right?

We both responded: Yes

For me it looked that you both acted strange.

So what you thing me should do with you both?

We can switch back to our roles and forget about it i said.

I have better idea i keep you both how you are now

I saw my sis have big smile in here face.

Sister: So that mean i can be boy mom?

Mom: Yes, but if you wanna be boy you have to start acting like boy.

So that mean my brother gonna be my baby sister now.

Mom : yes she will.

I saw happiness in here face while i was humiliated

Then mom looked at me and: since you decide to switch that mean you gonna be my little girl and since you can keep your diaper clean you gonna be treated like babie girl.

Me : But mom...

Mom: No buts look your pretty diaper are soaked and that means you are a BABY GIRL because only BABIES wear and pee in diapers.

And its mommy for you little girl.

We both stood up and i saw my diaper was so wet and hanging.

See sweety does big kids to that?