chapter 10

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

midori hayashi 

the sun was barely up as i woke up by a force pulling me up to sit, i rubbed my eyes as i knew i would regret it later but did so, i flickered my eyes open. 

'c'mon, we might get late, my apologies, there had been a problem with the gown' sumi bowed expressionless, i nodded, taking the help of those warm slippers as i made my way inside the bathroom. 

sumi handed me the towel and i closed the door, stepping into the shower, taking everything off, and pumped for the warm water as it poured down. a rough 10 minutes as i headed out with my inners on, a vest on top and wrapped the towel around my torso. 

'here you go darling, a good dress for a good first day of gaining an official princess trait' that quite literally not make sense, i laughed out loud,

'okay aunt, i do as you say' i bowed, 'impressive progress, princess midori' aunt sumi smirked pleased, i smiled wide as i hadn't expected her to go along. 

aunt sumi clasped her hands together as i finally got into the dress, the heavy yet cream colored dress transformed me, i'll be honest, and that too in a good way. aunt sumi did my hair beautifully, she put half my hair into a ponytail with a sunset golden butterfly claw clip and a silver chain of mine. 

'well, shall we head out now? the king will get upset if we arrive too late' i think i'll get more upset, i must have gone mad for feeling so desperate to see the heir. gosh i'm so disrespectful to have these thoughts! nevermind. 

'yes,' aunt sumi got a little bag as we headed out the room, we climbed down, what felt like a  million staircases, and went through a dozen halls. 

'this castle, is just so big' i was in awe as we stepped into the huge room, it's width wide as it could be, height so tall that it would need the tallest man to be multiplied 10 times. i suppose it might the top of the building. 

'it's the top of the castle darling, the least you should expect.' aunt sumi claimed. 

'shall we?' sumi dragged me towards the middle. a ginormous table, suited with clear cups and wonderful tea, that i am physically incapable of making into perfection. 

good luck to me. . .