-Morning-

Angelina awoke, still sitting at the desk.

She sat up straight and stood up while closing the book.

She fixed her attire in the mirror, smoothing out the creases, fixing the eye patch on her face, and brushed her hair out, fixing her braid.

From what she read, she knew what to do and she'd do her job.

She headed out of her room, ignoring another maid that tried to say good morning to her, this one and probably all the other ones wearing the typical maid uniform, nothing compared to the one she is wearing, specially gifted to her by her lady, plus they are all below her.

She looked down as the large pin on her left breast, it was golden and quite visible, it was a ring covered in eyes with a big one in the middle and eight wings surrounding it, her lady's house crest and little to no one could have the honor of wearing outside of the lords but even they usually didn't from what she saw.

She walked to the kitchen, knowing from a map in the book where it was, grabbing a bottle of Sanguis Virginis from the wine shelf and swiping a bottle opener on the way out, Reading through the lines on the bottle with a distracted eye.

-Awaken the lady of the castle at 7am sharp, start her a bath after serving her a glass of Sanguis Virginis wine and then leave the room, await until she comes outside for further instructions.-

She was not her lady's head maid for no reason, she was punctual and perfect with all she did, today would not be the day that changed, knocking to let the lady of the castle know she was coming in if she was already awake which she was not.

She opened the door and set the bottle on the makeup table, (Like for Donna's fanfic I don't remember the layout of the castle and will not be checking so any changes are because it is a fanfic, one thing I know is there is no windows in the room but well.) she pulled the curtains away from the window, letting the sun in.

"Time to wake up my lady." She said, not taking into account the claws now hairs away from her throat, had she surprised the lady? She can get in and out without ever being heard of spotted which her lady appreciated but seemed lady Dimitrescu has not been warned about this.

Alcina sighed, rubbing her face, right... She has a new maiden.

"Right." Was all she got as an answer.

She marched back to grab the bottle, effortlessly opening it up and in the same movement, grabbing the challis-looking glass with many gems decorating its gold leaf additional details, handing a filled glass to the lady by the time she made her way back to the side of the huge bed.

"Here you go my lady."

When she grabbed it, Angelina spun on herself, setting the wine on the bedside table in the same movement and heading to the door in the wall inside the room, opening it to a spacious bathroom.

She didn't take much time looking around, turning the faucet on and pouring some of the products in it, letting it start filling.

"Your bath will be ready in approximately five minutes my lady." She said, heading out as she book instructed.

Alcina had watched without a word, taking another sip of the blood filled wine when the maiden had left and closed the door.

She seemed right at home as if she had been working here for decades, all done so flawlessly... It was equally amazing and confusing, but still perfect.

And yet what she said the night before stuck to her mind like super glue.

Miranda would have made this maiden a lord if she was sure she wouldn't kill her.

Maybe she lied but this woman didn't seem able to do that, nothing about her screamed liar to her.

Miranda really rarely cared for anyone surviving, it annoyed Alcina greatly but the maiden had been right in her words, her and the other lords were failures that were useful enough to be kept alive... And this little maiden was not even touched by the Cadou as Miranda feared she might die.

It just made Alcina wonder more on what was so important about the maiden, she was a pure mystery to her and it was quite alluring, she wanted to crack it and know all her secrets.

She shook those thoughts away and got out of her bed, heading in the bathroom and like the maiden had said, the bath was ready.

Alcina thought it would be too hot or too cold since the maiden had left moments after she turned the water on, readying for an excuse to discipline her for just cause, the maiden not having a right to protect her well being when disciplined after all.... But it was perfect, even the fragrances from the bath oils and products were gentle and soothing instead of the overwhelming mess they'd be when it was others trying, no one seeming to realize her nose was finer then many off theirs combined.

Alcina sank in the bath, thinking as she turned the faucet off.

This maiden was really special and she needed to agree with Miranda on that one, her ability to completely go forgotten and be unreadable made her an asset which made her wonder why this one was chosen the replace the previous dead one.

Any of Miranda's maids are top tier but it was such a priceless one that was given to her meaning Miranda had plans, but what were they?

----------------------------------

She remained in the bath so long she noticed the water turned cold.

She got out and dried herself off, heading to her room and dawned on her iconic white dress and black hat with a large brim.

She applied her makeup with the help of her mirror, grinning a bit.

It seemed like the life in the castle was about to get a lot more interesting and Alcina planned to make the maiden secrets hers.

The idea almost thrilled her, it had been such a long time since their monotone life had been met with such a roadblock of change, it was sure to bring new excitement in their life.

"Angelina hmm?" She mulled over the name Miranda had used for the maiden with a large smile. "Let's see how long you hold before you crack open for us my dear maiden."