Massacre

Angelina was not too pleased.

It was not her lady wanting to talk to her nor was it her inquiring about her.

No.

Just another notice of Heisenberg's toys getting out of hands and her needing to clean it up for her.

She had left the castle after discarding the letter since it was a timely matter.

She always hatted how these mutts looked and why they were created.

Heisenberg was the one lord actively against her lady, not hiding his displeasure in being part of this and wanted to kill her making it impossible for Angelina to get along with him the few times she was forced to meet to man because of the lycan threat.

She pulled off and pocketed her gloves, the wind blowing was whipping up a fog of snow but she didn't care, the cold doesn't bother her anyway.

"There you are." She calmly said, with a jerk, sliding a knife into each of her palms. "You are quite bothersome you know?" Telling the grotesque hulking monster. She was tall for a somewhat normal human woman but these things were towers in themselves. was Heisenberg growing growth hormones too in that damned factory or what.

The first of them easily dispatch by whipping the knives in a throw through their gaping maws as their steps thunders her way.

The two bodies fell, kicking up snow closed.

She was always cleaning up his mess ups, it is irritating.

"You can't tell me he hasn't taught you not to run at me like that." She said, sliding a third knife free, a quick slash across her arms before sheathing it up her sleeve. 

The blood flowing out of her wrists and down her hands, only reacting to move when she whipped up her hand as if she was going to catch a ball, the blood lashing out in two halves of a web-like mesh to catch the lycan before hurling it down at a fence post, impaling it on it, pulling the blood back to her.

Shaking her hands out to send droplets up, connected with only a slight string of blood.

The lady might think she can bleed her but Angelina's blood in not human. For any weapon, for any control over it, it needs to be connected into her blood flow so these strings were needed. If they detached from it they would retain the properties she gave them but not for long, turning into normal blood for a moment... For a moment because she could hemorrhage over the snow covered mountain of the domain of her lady and no trace of blood would be found.

Shooting those blood bullets and blasting holes in three lycans before looping the strings around her fingers and snapping them, lighting them with a purpley-pink fire that ran down like a fuse, setting the bullets on fire and burning the things from the inside out.

And she worked away like that.

Simple and methodical.

Shoot and burn, shoot and burn.

What once was seen like a hoard was down to a few members of it, none of them able minded enough to save their own life, just charging at her.

She made three last droplets to carelessly dismiss the last of the creatures.

Forcing her blood still connected to her to flow back in and close the wound, she can still suffer blood loss which is why she usually prefers close up weapons, bullets are never recovered.

With a careless sigh, looking up at the masses of already rotting bodies, an absolute massacre.

This was the reason she was called Black Shuck, if she promised death upon someone she'd do it, there was not one person that survived once she wanted them dead. Just like the myth of that dog in England that if it is seen you must die, no way out of it.

She didn't think she deserved any title like she had told the Duke but it can't be helped, being always dressed in black and who she was helped it stick with the villagers as her lady found the title fitting and didn't punish them for calling her maid like that.

She deserved no title, she is but a simple maid... A maid with B.A.E., working for monstrous lords and feared by meany... Yeah... Nothing but a simple maid.

------------------------------------

"Yes sir, it is proven, that's where she is."

"My god, this will be costly in both lives and money."

"You think the executives will let it go sir?"

"Not a chance, not when the perfect weapon against these things is in their hold. Keep this to yourself, I'll tell the men myself."

"Yes sir."