Daughters

Angelina was once again back to her usual duties.

Just how much dust can gather in one place damn?

She was so engrossed in her work that she flicked the bothersome insect buzzing around.

"Ouch!"

"Oh my, I'm sorry lady Bella." She said, the daughter reading in silence nearby and Angelina had casually flicked one of the flies.

"Nah, my fault." She had been technically spying on her, just bored with her book and watching the maiden work tho getting too close.

"Still, I shouldn't have gotten distracted, I apologize."

"Calm your horses Angie, its nothing, everyone would swipe at a single fly."

Angelina sighed, tapping the dusted on her palm.

"I can get why the lady's sisters call me Lina and Angel." Because sadly she agreed to keep Cassandra from leaving that room and she told her sisters. "But why Angie? Don't you have a comrade called that already?" She knew of the doll Angie after all and unlike her mother, she wouldn't use the fact that Angelina is asking questions to  try to drag out information out of her. 

"We sure do." Bella closed the book, standing next to her for some reason, watching her dust the old vases for a while. "No reason really, the others were taken."

"And you can't share nicknames?"

"That would be too easy for them." Bella sighed. "I'd be hacked apart if I stole their names."

"That's some sibling rivalry."

"Did you have some siblings?"

Angelina's movements stopped.

Bella jumped a bit as the cracking sound the wooden duster made, the crack in the handle.

"No." Such a cold answer it felt like she was thrown out on the patio in the middle of winter and that eyes, boring deep through her like an ice drill. "Got it?"

She nodded... It was extremely rare she was scared of something, first there was their mother, Mother Miranda, the cold but only when it started to freeze her and now she could add the maiden to the list.

Don't ask about siblings, noted, highlighted and printed.

"Good." She went back to dusting the things as if nothing happened.

"How's the hand?" She tried another question.

"You are the third to ask that off me, I already showed you ladies, I am fine. I am not a simple human."

"Oh that we could guess, when you were hurt, your blood smells nothing like a human should."

Angelina gave a nod, she did not consider herself a human just like how these people of mold weren't any more humans then she was.

"Is that why you told mother she can't turn you into wine?"

"She's inquisitive." Angelina thought. "But then again, she is not asking questions like her mother had, not questions I'd hate to answer at least." And like she already realized, Bella was not like her mother. "Somewhat... And because it would be quite hard." She wouldn't go down like a simple human.

"Yeah, you caught her claws like super easy my gal." Sometimes tho, the eldest of the sisters talked really oddly but she was always reading so many that's where she took the speech from.

"The lady is still strong, she didn't try to get me that bad or it would have ended differently... But why are you here lady Bella? You have nothing better to do then talking to me?"

"Well mother seems interested in you, I just wanted to see for myself why."

"Lady Dimitrescu has gotten it in her head that I am hiding something from her." Well she was.

"Well are you?"

"Nothing that would be of use to her."

"BELLA!!" Both were cut of by the other two sisters barreling into the room and talking up a storm of complaints that boiled down to Cassandra wanting Daniela's sickle to kill a maiden in the dungeon for the wine while Daniela was telling her to get her own one and it is not her problem that she lost it.

Angelina just... Standing there menacingly like she'd do, not really having reason to--"LINNNNAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"--intervene... Oh well.

"It's Daniela's, stealing is bad lady Cassandra." She said since she was now included in this making the brunette pout like a child. "I'll go get another from the shed in the garden." She said with a sigh at the look she was getting.

"Fuck yeah I love you!"

"Language..."