''My pleasure.''

Crack.

The final groans of wood giving, a wave of icy air wafting into the room.

The fire wavered but didn't go out.

Whipping her hands above her head and throwing them out, the momentum of it along with the momentum born from the flick of the blood on them sent them spiraling through the air and punch clean through the faceless black helmet of the people that bust down the door.

Throwing a hand downward a falling body, blood shooting out like a web to grab them and in a spin throwing it out at the people, sending them away from the door.

The one the caught himself was kicked away and threw the air for a painful fall.

Angelina grabbed the pieces of the door with blood and lifted them in place before creating a webbing of congealed blood to hold it up. It was not nearly as solid as it looked but if should keep some of the cold out while she deals with these people.

"I thought that that bodycam worked." She said, making one knife fall into each hand again. "But I would have thought your superiors would have filled you in on who you were facing." Another flick of her wrists, the blood blood splattered downwards, forming longer blades around the knives.

"Soldier put down those weapon!!"

"What is it now? You want to hurt my ladies? You want to take me back? Whatever your intentions Umbrella. It will by my pleasure to supply my ladies with corpses."

Of course she was a soldier, what Umbrella affected person was not trained to be a soldier? Someone touched by Umbrella and is something they created will be their weapon, their soldier, same for her.

Being a maid only came from her duty to repay her life to Mother Miranda and actually finding that she is quite good at it but first and foremost she is a weapon of destruction like they wanted the B.A.E. to be.

"So no gentlemen and gentlewomen, I will not come with you."

That's all it took for the first three bullets before she could dogged and crouch behind rubble.

"You should really learn bullets cause hurt me if you don't know how to aim!" She yelled back, eyes red with anger, blood spitting out the bullets and stitching her up. It truly took a lethal shot for that to worked.

She flung the dagger sized knives out with a correcting to their throw through blood as she hit two more idiot fools, snapping on the strings and setting them aflame.

Tho it seems only two fools had been given weapons as what came next was a bone shard shot out the finger of a man like a bullet.

"They are sending modified humans now? They must not be after the ladies then but me." She said from her hiding spot. "And that must by why the squad is so small, I only killed four of them and yet that was most of them... I need to get out of these narrow halls."

Splattering blood on the wall and grabbing tile up from the ground, holding it up to throw it at the splatter and snapped on the string, the blood, trapped between two rocks but was also set aflame which meant it needed to expand, and her fire is volatile, breaking a hole in the weakened wall.

Running and diving out of it, rolling in the snow of the garden to get to her feet.

Fists hitting her palms as she grabbed a man rushing her, he had ugly eyes, like many little human eyeballs covering his normal eye area to his ears and a bug-like mouth that was snapping into her face.

Frowning, pushing against his strength, driving a kick into his side that sent him down, letting her dodge more bone projectiles, seeing them shatter into spiked balls when they touched something.