Four Months of Whiskey

Four whole months of you
Four whole months of loving you
Four whole months of being your forever home
Four whole months of you and me

Whiskey it's been 4 months since I got you. I can't believe that it's been 4 months. Today is a very special day because it's also Whiskey Wednesday! Whiskey Wednesday is when I post a weekly picture of you! I love Wednesdays so much I look forward to them every week! Everyone loves you they always tell me how lucky you are to have found your forever home but I like to think that I'm the lucky one because I got you! You're the greatest thing that has ever happened to me baby boy! This month has been a big month for you because you went to the vets and got your teeth cleaned and you were so tired when we came and picked you up! You did an amazing job at the vets! I love you so much Whiskey! You still love to give kisses I don't think that will ever change and I don't want it to change because I love your kisses! Happy 4 months of your Gotcha Bubba! I love you forever baby boy! You're my everything! Four months down forever to go baby boy forever to go! I love you so much Bubba!

 Today is a very special day because it's also Whiskey Wednesday! Whiskey Wednesday is when I post a weekly picture of you! I love Wednesdays so much I look forward to them every week! Everyone loves you they always tell me how lucky you are to ha...