Five Months of Whiskey

Five whole months of you
Five whole months of loving you
Five whole months of being your forever home
Five whole months of you and me

Whiskey I can't believe it's been 5 months since we brought you home. You have made me so happy these past 5 months. I can't remember what life was like before you came into it. I remember the first time I met you, I fell in love with you right away and I knew that you were going to be mine that day. I remember when I was leaving that day you pawed at my chest it was like you didn't want me to leave and that made me fall more in love with you. I didn't want to leave you I wanted to bring you home that day. I had to wait a long time to bring you home 28 days to be exact. It was the longest 28 days of my life. But it was so worth it because I got you in the end. Whiskey I love you so much. I love how you know when I'm sad and you come to me and lick my face. Your kisses keep getting better each and every day. I love your kisses they let me know that you love me. I love that you love me. You make me so happy Bubba. I love that I get to wake up every morning to your sweet face. I love you Bubba. Happy 5 months of you being at your forever home. Five months down forever to go baby boy forever to go! I love you so much Bubba.

 Five months down forever to go baby boy forever to go! I love you so much Bubba