Six Months of Whiskey

Six whole months of you
Six whole months of loving you
Six whole months of being your forever home
Six whole months of you and me

Whiskey it's been 6 months since I got you. I can't believe it's been that long. I know I say that every month but it's true. How has it been half a year already? Before you know it we're going to be celebrating 1 year of you! I'm so thankful that I have you in my life! I can't imagine not having you Bubba! You make my life so much brighter and happier! I love you so much! I thank God every day for giving me you Bubba! I love you so much! You're so special Bubba! I hope you know how much happiness and love you have brought me! I never thought that I could love another dog as much as I loved my IzzyGirl (my previous dog) but then you came into my life and showed me that I could love another dog! I love you Bubba so much! You're my comfort, my best friend, my secret keeper, my whole wide world, but most importantly my Bubba! I love you Bubba! Your kisses are still my favorite thing about you! Don't ever stop giving me kisses Bubba I'll always need them! Happy six months of being your forever home baby boy! Six months down forever to go baby boy forever to go! I love you Bubba so much!

 How has it been half a year already? Before you know it we're going to be celebrating 1 year of you! I'm so thankful that I have you in my life! I can't imagine not having you Bubba! You make my life so much brighter and happier! I love you so mu...