Eleven Months of Whiskey

Eleven whole months of you
Eleven whole months of loving you
Eleven whole months of being your forever home
Eleven whole months of you and me

Whiskey I can't believe that it's been 11 months since we brought you home! We're getting closer to the big day! These past 11 months have been the greatest 11 months of my life! You're the greatest thing that has ever happened to me Bubba! I love you so much! This past month you celebrated your first Easter at your forever home and you got lots of treats and love from me! We've been enjoying the nice weather and going outside! You've been playing a lot with your best friend Daisy and after every playdate with her you always sleep extra good! You know what I love? I love that every night when I fall asleep I know that you're going to be beside me in the morning! I'm going to miss writing these monthly post to you Whiskey! I enjoy telling everyone about what we've been up to monthly! But guess what we still get to do Whiskey Wednesdays and that's my favorite day of the week! Whiskey Wednesdays are never going to end! I can't forget to talk about your kisses! Your kisses are still my favorite please don't ever stop kissing me because I'll always need your kisses! I love all your kisses Bubba! Your good morning kisses, your goodnight kisses, your I'm begging for a treat kisses, your I miss you kisses, your don't cry please smile kisses, and the best of all your I love you kisses! I also love how you're a pogo stick whenever we come home! You get so excited to see us when we come home and I love that! I love you Bubba so much, more than you'll ever know it! Happy 11 months of being at your forever home! 11 months down forever to go baby boy forever to go! I love you so much Bubba! You're my everything! I love you Bubba!