Chapter 97 - Dorma Anim, The Dragon Knight

The black cat, Lily had blood flying all out of the large round shaped wound that had taken place in his stomach and he was starting to fall until he was completely gone from sight. I could only stare horrified with everyone else at the moment and I turned my attention toward where they blast had come from. In the back, far away out of the darkness, a large crowd of the creatures were coming straight at where we were flying. I took hold of Runesave and got ready for the inevitable battle that was coming our way.

"The Royal Army," I said tightening my grip upon my sword.

"It's the Edolas Erza," Natsu exclaimed.

"The one they call Knightwalker," Happy added.

I narrowed my eyes at where Edo Erza was. The most significant change that she had upon herself from our previous encounter is that her hair was shorter as if she had simply hacked it off in the moment. I was also glad to see that she had some wounds upon her form as well. Seems that her battle with my Erza had managed to hurt her as well.

"Lily," Coco whispered worried for her friend.

"Heartless bitch," Gajeel growled out, "She's going to pay for hurting my cat."

I gave him a confused glance.

His cat?

At that moment also, a small Exceed went after where Lily was fallen hoping to help him. But my attention was once again drawn toward Knightwalker as she glared up toward where we were.

"Scarlet," she yelled out, and I can hear the fury in her voice.

Her again," Erza said, decked in her full armor thought she was being carried by an Exceed who looked like it was struggling to hold her up.

"Let met handle this," Edo Jellal spoke out, raising his hand to stop us from marching forward, "I've had enough of your insolence Captain Knightwalker, how dare you point your sword at me, the Royal Prince of Edolas?"

"The Prince?" Erza repeated, surprised.

A few moments passed as the Edo Erza looked up toward where we were, an angry look crossing her features. I can see her hands tightening upon her weapon and on the creature beside her, I caught sight of Edo Eve. She was wearing her blade upon her back as her silver eyes stared up toward where I was, a cold look upon them.

Then, laughter started to echo around us.

"What the?"

"You the Royal Prince of Edolas?" the voice spoke out, "Don't make me laugh. You don't deserve the title because I've never seen you as my son."

A surprised look crossed Edo Jellal's face at that.

"It's the King's voice," Coco said.

"But where is he?"

"Eve, can you sense his presence?" Erza asked me.

I conjured a feather into my hand.

"It will be impossible to feel his magic considering how different Edolas's magic is to Earth Land," I told her, "And people of Edolas doesn't have any internal magic source to begin with. He is basically invisible to my senses."

"I see," Erza whispered.

"You have some nerve," The King's voice continued, "You can't run off for seven years and suddenly waltz back in as if nothing had happened. Do you think you can fool me? I know you've been in Earth Land sealing off all the Animas. You're a traitor and as such you must be punished for your actions."

"Where is that voice coming from?" Wendy said.

"I have no idea but he certainly sounds angry," Carla answered the small girl.