Chapter 157 - End it with Fire

Chapter Cover: Natsu standing there with fire growing around him and beside him was Eve with golden feathers dancing around her.

We stayed in the water for a few more minutes before leaving it. With the many people in the area, I went and seat down where our stuff was taking the towel there and starting wiping my face. I turned my gaze toward the redhead that was beside me and she was using her own towel to wipe her form. I just keep staring at her. I let out a soft smile before turning my gaze toward the numerous peoples that were around us.

It was great that we can relax like this despite the Games happening, and I was really glad that Sakura had suggested we come here. It was a great way to relieve the tension that had been growing on the Arena. I stood up and wrapped the towel around my hips.

"Where are you going?" Erza asked, curious.

"I'm going to get us something to drink," I told her with a light smile.

"That sound great," she said as she lied down upon the small bed that, "Something cool should do the trick don't you think."

"You just like ordering me around aren't you," I told her with a light smile.

Erza simply smiled at me. I simply blew a kiss her way causing her to laugh but then I made my way out of the pool area so that I could find where the food courts where. I was humming a light tune under my breath as I made my way forward, glancing around myself taking notice of a few peoples that were enjoying themselves and I can eve see a family walking together.

One of the boy was holding a large ball that size of a beach ball and was laughing as his little sister was in her mother's arm. I smiled lightly noticing them before turning my gaze toward the direction where the food court was. I searched for a few moments, glancing around to at least find something that I could get and one of them drew my attention.

They weren't many people in front of it so that mean it will be a quick way to get to the drinks I am going to buy and even quicker to get back to where Erza was. With a light humming tone, I ran straight toward where the stand was and approached it.

It was a young man dressed in the blue shirt with the RL logo upon his breast pocket. He had bleach blond hair which were pulled back and an easy going smile upon his features. He had sunglasses seating upon his head similar to how people wear them on the beach and his eyes seems to light up when he saw me approaching him.

"Hello there," he greeted with what he thought was a charming smile, "What can I get a pretty girl like you?"

I chuckled lightly.

"How about a Vernilion Soda apple-flavored and a shake, strawberry flavor," I asked.

"Coming right up," he said with a light wink.

He turned toward his things and pulled a soda out and placed it on the counter in front of me. I stared at the drink in front of me and smiled lightly when I noticed the apple design on the side of the can. I took hold of the can.

"You're Eve Sky right?"

I blinked, glancing toward the young man as he was working on the shake. I was a little surprised that he knew my name.

"You know who I am?" I asked.

"I saw your face in the Games today," the young man said with a light smile upon his face, "And I was blown away by what you did in the MPF. Your guild pretty much dominated today's competition."

"Well, Fairy Tail was the best guild in the country seven years ago," I told him, "We're only doing what we can so we can take back the spot that belong to us."