Chapter 115 - That day

I opened my eyes, almost blinding myself from the sudden light that was shining upon me. Groaning softly, I blinked to take the drowsiness out of my eyes, glancing around to see what was going on. I can hear movements around me from where I was lying down so I turned my head to the side to see who was making the noises, noticing that the members of the guild were all woken up even Gajeel who had been wounded earlier is seating.

The Dragon Slayer had taken a seat beside the tent as he was staring at the group in front of him and when I seated up, he turned his head toward me. When he noticed that I was awake, he gave me a grin.

"Yo," he greeted with a nod of his head.

"From your expression…," I said, "You seem to be doing fine. How are you injuries?"

"Worry about yourself for once Eve," he said rolling his eyes, "You seem to be worse off than I am."

I glanced down at myself, mostly at the bandages that were around my body and one of my arms. I slowly got out of bed and upon my feet. I feel stronger than before and my magic power seems to have returned from what I could sense, everyone's magic power had returned which was a little weird considering how out of power we were…

I turned my attention toward where the Tenrou stood, finding it whole and undamaged as it was when we first arrived here. I stared at it, completely taken aback by finding it standing there…thought, I shouldn't be surprised after all…

"The Tree is back to normal," I said.

"Yep," Gajeel smirked, "Levy said that it got back up by itself the previous night probably early in the morning. It's thank to it that our magic has come back and that everything is standing again."

I stared down at my wounds noticing that they weren't even hurting anymore considering the last time that I was moving about.

"That explain why I can't feel any pain," I told him with a small smile.

Gajeel chuckled at me.

"Eve,"

I turned my attention toward the small man that was approaching me. Master Makarov had his Wizard Saint cloak back upon his body. He was bandaged as well but he seems to be doing okay…thought the look on his face showed his seriousness.

"Master," I said.

"Can you use your ability to sense Natsu and the rest's magic energy?" he asked, "I need to know if my children are safe."

I nodded at him.

"Of course Master Makarov," I said to him.

The golden feathers appeared around me as I used them to sense the magic of everyone around me. I aimed the feathers at the direction I had seen Natsu and the rest go before I fell asleep and soon enough I could feel their magic.

"I can feel Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Wendy, Erza and Mira," I told him, "From what I can sense they are all okay. I can sense Laxus as well…"

Master Makarov seems surprised at that.

"Laxus?" he repeated.

"Laxus is with them?" Freed asked, his eyes widened with shock.

"I can sense another magic presence as well," I continued, "But it's weaker and I don't know who it belongs too….probably Hades. It seems that they have managed to defeat him from how I can sense it."

"They've done it," Levy said with a smile growing upon her lips.

"Was there ever any doubt," Cana smiled, thought I can see some relief upon her face at the news.