Part 1: Chapter 1

Anita

Why did I agree to go camping I wondered out loud as I walked through the woods, alone. Everything looked the same, spinning around all I saw were identical trees. At least they all looked the same to me. I was horrible with directions and here I was stuck in the middle of the woods.

Great just fucking great I thought looking up at the sky. Nighttime was approaching and the howling in the distance did nothing to help ease my paranoia. I was imagining all kinds of scenarios in my head. Seeing as though I was on the set of almost every damn slasher movie.

Every snap, crackle, or pop had me jumping and looking in that direction. It was dumb of me to even go out into the woods by myself let alone without anything to protect myself. With it getting dark everything looked like it could be somebody or something.

I didn't even bring a flashlight, not thinking I would be out here this long. A quick look around turned into me getting lost now here I am. Grabbing hold of myself I started walking, hoping I was going in the right direction. I had never been camping before nor did I know the first thing about surviving in the woods.

Snap, jumping I turned around looking to see if I could spot anything but there was nothing. Nothing my eyes were picking up. Blinking quickly I strained my eyes to make sure I wasn't missing anything. I didn't see anyone or anything that stood out. I was starting to get scared. Everybody warned us not to come into the woods, especially with what's been happening recently. So many young girls have been going missing lately from these very same woods.

None of them have been found, it's like they disappeared without a trace.

Of course, I would be out here in the woods without even thinking twice. I've always wanted to go camping this however is not what I imagined. Just try new things they said, it'll be fun they said. Now look at me lost as hell in the middle of nowhere with the sun going down. Scanning the woods once again having an eerie feeling come over me I turned to leave only to feel a splitting pain in my head before everything went blank.

Waking up I had a banging headache. Groaning I reached up to touch my head instinctively flinching as my hand landed on a tender spot on my head. Dropping my hand it bounced back. What the...was I in a bed? What the fuck was it all a dream I thought opening my eyes. Looking around I knew something wasn't right. Hell, everything wasn't right. I was in a room when I know the last place I remember being was in the woods.

What happened? Sitting up, the last thing I remembered was trying to find my way back to our cabin then nothing. Everything goes blank after that. Looking around the room I was in again trying to recognize anything. I definitely didn't recognize this place, I damn sure wasn't in our cabin or the woods for that matter. I didn't hear or see anything familiar. How the hell did I get here? Better yet how long have I been out? I questioned still scanning the room I was in. My arms and legs were free so that set me at ease, but only a little though.

I still had no idea what happened to me and I definitely didn't know where I was. This room gave me an old feel. It looked like I stepped back into medieval times or an era close to it. Everything looked as if it had been here for ages yet nothing looked aged a bit. Even the drapes still had that like new shine to them. Where the hell am I? I thought just as I heard the locks on the door turn. They were big so they made a loud sound as it opened.

My eyes grew as big as golf balls as the door started to open. They came to kill me, what do I do now? I thought as I panicked. My eyes raced around the room, realizing there was no where to go and I was out of time. Laying back I closed my eyes and tried to fake as if I was still asleep. That's the only thing I could think of, my mind seem to have gone blank in the escape department. I tried to relax because at the moment my body was shaking like a leaf, I didn't know what was about to happen. It seem to take forever for the door to fully open, it was as if time stood still. I could hear footsteps approaching, but I didn't have the balls to take a look.