Part 2: Chapter 3

Fiore

The cloud lingered there for a bit before turning back into a man. Looking around you could see the other girl balled up on the ground, her head was buried in her knees with her ears being completely covered with her own hands. She didn't even bother to look up. I don't blame her, what I just seen will be stuck in my head forever. I had backed myself into a corner after everything with big and tall I knew I wouldn't be able to get past a him.

I wasn't even confident enough to go at big and tall and he killed him, I don't think I stand a chance. Looking down at Eimi who had buried her head into my chest I knew I had to be smart about this. If not for my sake but for hers. I found myself just as attached to her as she was to me. Looking around as quickly as I could I looked for a way out.

"Now now we don't have to do this." Mr. Cloud said staring at me.

"Do you really want to end up like them? I would really hate to have to kill such a pretty face." He asked menacingly, I seen how he got down with my own eyes I didn't need a verbal reminder.

"No" I said.

Nothing more or less. I didn't know his temperament, I didn't want to piss him off in the slightest. My top priority was to get us out alive, and dying before that was not apart of the plan. Even if I have to make things up as I go, I knew for sure I didn't want to die and I didn't want to see Eimi die either.

"Good, come with me" he said swooping down and picking up the other girl, who started to scream at the top of her lungs. Kicking and screaming she wiggled wildly as we walked out what I'm assuming was a barn.

Throwing my hands up I tried to block the sun as it beamed in my eyes. Looking up I noticed there was three suns. All different sizes and colors. The smallest was orange, then the second which was medium in size was the normal yellow, and the third and biggest was a bright read color. For the first time I was able to see where I was and to be honest it clearly didn't matter since I didn't know where the hell this was. All I seen were miles and miles of greenery. The air felt much thicker than usual but still breathable. I could feel a layer of sweat starting to form on my skin. Looking around more as I followed behind Mr. Cloud I could see these houses wasn't what I was used to either.

They looked barely together, as if one good storm come through they would be knocked down to nothing easily. Hell as shabby as they were all that would be needed is a really windy day and these houses would be history. There wasn't any paved roads or building as far as my eyes can see. I was so busy looking around I didn't see where I was going as I bumped into something. Turning to see what I hit I noticed scales, as a gush of air shot down at me. Looking up I screamed falling backwards. What the hell is that? I thought looking at a beast that resembled a large lizard. I could hear laughter from the men who were waiting for Mr. cloud. Only person not laughing was Mr. Cloud himself.

"Get up. It's nothing but a Drazard. Standard transportation." He said coldly looking down on me.

I wanted to say where I'm from we have horses not big ass lizards But I kept my mouth shut as I stood to my feet fully looking over the beast as I did. It looked like an iguana but standing on two legs, it kind of looked as if it could be a dinosaur or dragon of some sort. It had a harness on it just like a horse would. However it stood on two legs instead of four.

"Have you really never seen a Drazard before?" A man asked hopping down off a carriage that had four Drazard harnessed to it. A cold chill went down my spine making me turn my head. I could hear his armor cling as he came closer, peeking I seen it was the guy from before. He had to be Lord Budzen. I could tell by the energy blazing off him, he was the leader here and clearly someone I didn't want to mess with.