Part 1: Chapter 3

Anita

What is that? I thought groaning as I brought my hand up to wipe my face. Water? Wiping my hand on the bed, I brought it back to wipe my face again. This was some thick ass water I thought. It was on my lips too. Reaching out I went to grab something to wipe my face when I felt something furry.

Wait, what the hell? Fur and thick water? When has water ever been thick and what am I touching? I thought immediately opening my eyes, feeling whatever I was touching disappeared. Focusing on what was on my hand until I noticed a presence in front of me.

"OH MY GOD" I screamed moving back in the bed until my head hit the headboard with a loud thud. Covering my eyes I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"Wh-why are you naked and why are you in here? You not going to rape me are you? Please I-I-I" I couldn't figure out the words to say.

There was a naked man standing before me twice my size. To say I was scared was an understatement. He could do whatever he wanted to me and I would be powerless to stop him. I never had sex before and I never imaged this to be my first time. Peeking through my fingers I got a good look and he had way more dick than I've ever seen in my life. That had to be abnormal. Covering my eyes again I shook my head, I shouldn't be looking at him like that.

Laughter echoing throughout the room broke me out of my thoughts, making me peek through my fingers again only to see he was no longer completely naked. His chest was still out, showing nothing but sculpted perfection. He somehow dressed himself in pants and came back without me even hearing. How is this possible? I thought looking at him through my fingers as he smirked at me before his face straightened out.

"No one is going to touch you little human, if they try you tell me and I WILL RIP THIER ARMS OFF. I will be the only being touching on you." he said seeming to get angry, making me move further back.

He was crazy, the fact he just started screaming randomly was too much for me. I didn't know what side of him was going to emerge. Not to mention he said that as if I wanted anyone to touch me including him. It's like he didn't even register that he abducted me.

"W-when can I go home?" I asked trying my luck again, he didn't seem as agitated as before.

"Never, this is your home now." he said taking a seat on the bed, moving the covers around as if he was getting ready to lay down. Fixing them to his liking. I knew damn well he didn't think we were about to lay together. Especially with him being half naked.

"What are you doing? Why can't I go home?" I asked looking around trying my best not to look at him.

I never been this close to a man this naked. Only thing he had on was pants no underwear. He had a print and it was very visible. Every movement he made I could see it move. There was nowhere to run nor hide. The window was definitely off limits I was way too high up. He really wasn't about to lay down with me was he? I thought looking at him as he continued to fix the side of the bed I wasn't on. Completely ignoring me or so I thought.

"What does it look like? Stop asking stupid questions human. I'm tired and don't feel like talking further" he said laying down on his back, resting one arm across his chest and the other across his face blocking the top half of his face leaving just his lips uncovered.

How can he just come in here completely naked then lay down with me like it's nothing. Did he not realize abduction is a crime. I watched as his chest rose up and down as his breathing slowed. I found myself breathing to the same rhythm. This whole situation was crazy and he's just acting like it's normal. Did he do this often? I didn't hear anybody else or see anybody but that meant nothing. He could just be keeping them elsewhere.