32

Deft fingers pulled the sash loose, and it fell away to hang on either side of my hips. Lust was pressed too hard against me from behind for it to pool to the floor. If I could just get my shit together and order him off of me, I could straighten my clothes out easily, but it didn't matter how fiercely I cursed him. I drew on every ounce of willpower I could possibly summon, every thimbleful of it left in my body, but each time, the shimmering of my Command grew weaker and weaker until I didn't dare try again.

And now a curious weakness spread through my limbs, a gushing, swimming, dream-like lethargy making me feel as if I were floating. Lust held me against him as he tauntingly rubbed his hand back and forth out of my robe, the sole anchor of sensation keeping me awake, conscious.

"Oh, Mammon. I know you can scent her from over there, too, keen as your nose is. Isn't she... heavenly? Though we shouldn't know anything about that, hm?"

"Lust —!"

"And listen to how she cries my name. It only gets better."

The giant wolf snarled and clawed wildly at the ground, but the Enochian symbols flashed violently white all around him. A jolt ran through me at the same time, an invisible force scraping me raw from the inside, every corner of me. But far from hurting, it made a terrible sweetness race through my body and coil with such viciousness between my thighs that I moaned aloud, almost a sob.

My head was so empty. I had to fight and wrest back control, but Lust's hand had just pulled apart my robe and dove under my thick undershirt. His fingers scorched as they dragged over my belly, nails sharpening ever so slightly as they scraped tiny lines over my skin. I could barely even tremble. He held me so tight that he practically held me up and caged me in his arms, and I had long ago given up on kicking him. Even if I'd still had the strength in my legs to try again, every time I managed to make fierce contact, it only made the hardness pressing into me stiffen even more. His husky, half-whispered groan in my ear with the last one made me stop completely.

"She's perfect," Lust rasped. "Just right. Made for me... Oh, of course I've already claimed her, why would you even ask me that?"

The savage snarling from Mammon intensified until I thought my ears would burst. His clawing left savage gouges in the stone so deep that the sole remaining conscious corner of my mind feared he would dig himself out of his prison by going underground. But his fierce wolf eyes were on me, feral yellow eyes flashing amber and gold faster and faster.

"I wish you had been there. She cried out for me so sweetly. I pinned her to the ground, pushed my way between her legs, sank my cock into her virgin cunt so deep she can feel me even now. And then I fucked her, Mammon. I fucked her with long, slow strokes, then fast ones, deep and hard. She was so tight for me, squeezing and crying. She couldn't get enough of it. If you had been there, imagine what we could have done. Me, taking her pussy. You behind her, your cock in her ass. We could have filled both her holes, fucked her back and forth until she begged for mercy."

He pulled my arms up, grasping my wrists tight so I had no chance to wriggle away, then slid his other hand up to grope my breast. I strained backward without thinking, trying to get away before he could capture my nipple with his treacherous fingers —

"Oh, fuck," he groaned. With a powerful thrust, he rammed his hips into my ass, making me stumble forward a little before he yanked me back against him once more. "Yes, my Sable. That's right. Show him what he could have had if only he'd been there. Mammon, watch closely."

"Lust, stop —!"

He squeezed my nipple, and I arched helplessly against the shooting sensations that raced from my breast to my core like lightning strikes. His every touch ignited my body, from his muscular body curving and caging me from behind, to the large hand squeezing my wrists together, to the gentle scrape of his sharpened nails now raking over my tightened nipple, making it grow even harder.

"Lust!"

"Yes, that's right. Call my name..." He pinched the crest and twisted it with cruel strength, making me moan and sink lower, the last of my strength leaving my knees. "Show him what I do to you."

He was doing this to me where Mammon could see, see everything. He did it on purpose, using me like a trophy, showing off his possession to enrage the other Prince. The heat of the humiliation rose high in my cheeks, bound up in the fear that Mammon would break free any second now and tear me to pieces. How was this happening? How could I let it come to this? Hadn't I been in control? What had gone so wrong!

"Oh, Sable. I already told you, didn't I? I love it even more when you resist."

He squeezed my breast hard then dragged his nails over my nipple again, flicking it hard. Pure pleasure exploded from his touch, making my pussy spasm and squeeze around nothing, aching so hard for that hand to move down, down, down, to touch it, hold it, do anything he wanted to it —

He sank his teeth into the side of my neck, sharp points lancing into the skin with insatiable desire. My answer was both a piercing moan and scream as I bowed around the sensation, neck craning, body curling, every part of me shaking with growing, burning need.

He finally released my breast — and dove below. It took him less than a second to tear away the thin, plain underwear, and he tossed away the shreds before inserting his hand between my thighs.

"Let me in now, love," he whispered. "I know you're already wet. Your cute little pussy needs me to fill it. To fuck it. Isn't that right?"

His hand slid deeper, ignoring how I futilely squeezed my thighs together. And now it was too late. He hummed in delight when he found what he searched for, fingertips sliding back and forth along my slit and finding a slippery path waiting for him.

"And look, see that?" He nudged me with his nose in my hair, lips moving along my ear as his tongue darted out for a skimming taste along the shell of it. "I've always known Mammon's weaknesses best... It'll make this all the sweeter. How many times should I make you come, Sable? How many times should I make you scream for me while he watches, helpless and trapped? I can feel how much he wants you, love. I can feel how much he wants to be where I am, to be inside you like I will be. What about you, Sable? How do you feel, being watched by another man while I stretch your little pussy around my fingers? You can't even speak anymore. But that's all right... You still sing so beautifully for me."

His fingertips had been slowly circling my entrance while he spoke, teasing it open and slipping in, slipping out, slipping back in... widening me little by little for the inevitable.

"She's mine, Mammon. Don't forget it."

His fingers plunged in, heated palm slamming against me again and again as his long fingers rammed into me, two of them side by side and penetrating me with endless, merciless strokes. I tipped forward as I screamed, but that only made it easier for him to press his wrist into my clit, grinding hard with savage circles that made me see stars. Oh, God, oh God, my legs spread even as they shook, begging for more, my body turning into a shell empty of everything except the need for him to fill me harder, deeper, faster, to penetrate me and make me ride his hand.

As Lust fucked me on his fingers, driving me to a spiraling orgasm, Mammon howled his rage from the center of the room.