49

"I'll take her from you, all right. And I won't have to use any tricks, like you. I'll do it all on my own."

Before me, Mammon, Prince of Greed, one of the deadliest demons in all the Infernal Realm, loomed over me until I could practically feel his shadow crushing me into the ground. I was helpless. Powerless. Kneeling in front of him with Lust restraining me from behind, dashing away any chance I could escape even if I knew where to escape to. Lust gripped my wrists, effortlessly overpowering any struggle, but even without that, I wouldn't have been able to work myself off of his impossibly long cock that had driven up inside me, anchoring me to him.

And Mammon was seeing all of this. My naked body. Lust inside me. And his tail, spreading me apart so that the chill of the air kissed my sensitive clit and made me jerk and shiver with desperate little flinches.

All of it.

I couldn't see Mammon, but I could hear the vicious, slashing grin in his chuckle as he crouched low. He was close. Too close. It wasn't only his voice but his breath, too, now, scorching me as leaned over the other side of my neck, opposite of Lust.

"I'll make her want me because I give her what she needs, not because I twist her into needing my cock with magic. Isn't that right, Asmodeus."

"... Dearest Mammon, you are welcome to rise to the challenge. But I assure you, I don't need magic to make sweet Sable come all over my cock like the good girl she is."

He thrust into me hard, not bothering to pull back out first. His strength would have sent me sprawling if he didn't pull back on my wrists and force me to stay on my knees. The explosion of pleasure that stabbed up between my thighs, following the path of his cock and all the way up my stomach, chest, straight into my brain — almost killed me. I might have screamed. I might have moaned. I had no idea. All I knew was that my mouth was open, and—

And Mammon was kissing me.

Oh, God.

Oh, my God.

The heat of Lust's mouth had been as fiery as this, too. It must be a demonic trait, meant to make them live up to their title as denizens of the Infernal Realm. But what did that matter now? It was too much. Too much heat, melting, searing, swallowing me up as hands gripped my hips and roamed up and down my sides. Somehow, Mammon and Lust weren't killing each other as they devoured me, even as I felt their hands bump and clash as they both tried to touch more of me, tried to claim every inch of me and steal me away from each other. They didn't yank me back and forth like I was afraid they would — they must have realized that would rip me into shreds and leave them nothing to torment at all — but they weren't gentle, pressing and squeezing and groping as they took me apart anyway.

I was sick. I must be. But all thoughts of how I was disappointing all of witchkind and humankind flew out of my head when Lust dragged sharpened teeth down the side of my neck and bit into my shoulder, almost hard enough to pierce skin. I moaned and shuddered against him, body pressing back of its own accord to drink in the heat that wrapped around me like living fire, until Mammon thrust against me and pressed his body to mine. He tried to pull me forward, more into his embrace than Lust's, but — somehow, the three of us were crushed together, Lust thrusting into me from behind and Mammon grinding against my front. His cock was between my thighs, rubbing back and forth... not just on me, but Lust, too, who was still inside me.

I couldn't bear it. I was going to die. I could feel it all, the heat of their bodies melting me from both sides; the briefest slivers of spine-tingling chills whenever a breeze managed to squeeze between us and scrape along my bare skin before either Lust or Mammon swallowed it up; the way they fought to be the one to enter me. No, to impale. Now that I was blind, the sensation of their every touch was a thousand times magnified, and I sobbed in mixed anticipation and horror when I felt just how enormous their cocks were, even when only one was inside me. Gasps tore out of me every time the tip of Mammon's length slipped between my lips, fighting to push into me even though Lust had me filled to the brim already. It was like he didn't even care that I was already claimed. He pushed, pushed, pushed until I was sure he was going to try to shove himself inside me right next to Lust, both of them inside me, stretching me, splitting me, tearing me open at the same time. So close, was he going to? Was he not? How could I endure it if he did—