Will you find me?

EPISODE ELEVEN

THEME: Will you find me?

     MOON STONE PACK

"Come on taste the tart," he picked up her spoon and place the tart to her mouth in a bid to feed her. "It tastes really good." He added still holding the spoon to her lips.

Her gaze met with his and she let him feed her. "How is it?" He asked, his voice low but deep.

"Hmm..it tastes very good." She commented.

"Enjoy it." He said still looking into her her eyes. He touched his fingertips to the corners of her mouth to wipe the spilled food.

Meagan felt the contact sending tingles through her system again. With his face closer to her lips, she could feel his intense gaze on her. This shouldn't be happening. She wasn't ready for such reaction but her body kept betraying her at every touch from this man. Meagan moved away from him.

"Warlord Baron, are you trying to flirt with me?" She asked with a raised eyebrows.

He repositioned himself and a rich laughter erupted from him. Meagan was a bit embarrassed by the laughter as a response to her question. Meagan thought she had sounded so old.

The laughter faded soon, his gaze locking hers. "If that's how you see it, Allison." He replied.

Meagan avoided his gaze. "Relax, I don't mean any harm. And by the way my name is Carl." He introduced.

Now she knows his name and without thinking over her earlier decision she said. "Meagan."

Carl grinned to acknowledge the fact that they are now one step ahead. "It's nice to meet you, Meagan."

"Likewise." She set her plate aside and sipped from the drink.

Meagan concluded that she should get back to the party to find Hazel before she threatens to take off her head again for not participating in games she has planned for the bridesmaids. Hazel was already wondering about her best friend's whereabouts.

Meagan stood up to leave. "I should get back inside."

Carl looked up at her. "Do I make you feel uncomfortable?" He asked.

She looked down at him through her long lashes. "No..no..don't get me wrong." She didn't want to disclose it to him that she was associated with the bride so he won't come finding her again after tonight.

She was still on her mask so he would have a bit of a problem recognizing her if perhaps they meet again. But Meagan didn't know that Carl knew her. He has heard so much about her from her best friend who tagged her as the best human in the world. He would have met her before now when Julius suggested it but he had declined. He saw her sliding out of the car the first day Julius drove her into the pack but she didn't see him. Carl hasn't seen her for days until tonight because he has been too busy preparing for the week. And the first thing he did when he came to the ballroom was looking for her. Carl couldn't find her until he saw Hazel, Julius asked of her and his bride said she was somewhere around then he knew she was present for the Halloween party.

"You don't make me uncomfortable." Meagan said.

"So if I don't make you feel I comfortable then stay extra time with me. You can read my palms to tell my future." He didn't want her to leave just yet.

Meagan enjoyed his company but she doesn't want anything else with him. "Alright. I am just going to read your palm." She sat back on the bench and stretched his hand towards her.