Sealing a challenge

EPISODE FOURTEEN

THEME: Sealing a challenge

      MOON STONE PACK

Carl smiled, covered his hand with hers and he pulled her out of the kitchen to the sitting room. He reached out to his cellphone on the couch and made a connection to a boom box. He reduced the volume as the music started.

Meagan recognized the old music. "We are strangers." She murmured.

"My favorite music way back in the 90's." Carl chuckled as he led her to an open space that was enough for them to dance.

"I love this music." Meagan said.

"Can I have this dance, my lady?" Carl gave her a mock bow while Meagan giggled.

"Yes, Warlord Baron. Let us get carried away and not waste a good music." Meagan repeated the lines from Allison's history.

Carl held out his hand to her and she took it. He pulled her closer to his chest and her palms landed on his solid chest. His gaze lingered to her lips as they began to sway to the slow music.

"You smile nice." Carl commented causing her to stiffen almost immediately."Relax." He whispered.

She kept bringing out a flirtatious side of him he never knew. It has been long since Carl played this way or even have fun with a woman. After the break up with Madison, he got swamped with responsibilities that concerns the smooth running of the pack. There has never been time for him to play with women. He could only remember paying off two men to relieve himself of sexual frustration the last two times he was out of the pack on different purposes. He wasn't the type of alpha that would go around sleeping with single wolves in his pack.

"Thank you." Meagan held his gaze and he saw the sparkle of desires in her eyes.

Meagan loved the moments she shared with him but something was holding her back. Carl knew she was holding back but he didn't want to find out from her so she won't feel pressured and uncomfortable.

"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are and how tempting your lips looks? I mean standing so close to you this way." Carl whispered into her ears as his hands dropped to her waist.

Meagan felt his touch as if fire was burning up in her whole system. His words and voice were making her panties soaking wet. She was finding it hard to think logically.

"You are so bold, Warlord Baron. Trying to flirt with me again. Did you invite me in for just a conversation? A dance? Or you have something else in mind?" Meagan asked as her fingers traced his solid chest still moving to the rhythm.

"I had many thoughts in my mind. You don't want to know but this is fun right?" Carl smirked.

It was flirty and fun and she couldn't deny that she was enjoying it. Her heartbeat rate accelerated as he stared intently into her eyes. This man was making her hormones crazy and she might lose her mind soon.

Carl fingers began to trace her back gently. She felt tingles shooting into her system and her core clenched at his touch. Carl had intended to keep things casual but the more he held her the harder it becomes for him to hold back.

Megan's hands moved up to his neck still locking an eye contact with him. "You are going to lose at this battle you just started, warlord Baron." Meagan murmured.

"You told last night that I would always succeed in all challenges I take on, Allison. And it also turned out that I always get what I want." He grinned.

"Do you think I am one? I mean a challenge." Meagan asked.

"I think you might become one to me if you decide to play hard to get." Carl said in a rasp staring into her eyes.

"We should seal this challenge with something more-"

He brought his lips down on hers cutting off her words. Her honey sweet lips opened up to him. She tasted just the way he had predicted. Meagan was about suggesting a kiss just like how Allison had played with the warlord. She wondered why her life was playing out just like her favorite icon. Is history about to repeat itself again?

Carl's strong hands slipped down to her back to claim her hips as he lifted her up to wrap her legs around his waist. He deepened the kiss, with his tongue pushing out into her mouth and she welcomed him. It became a passionate hot kiss that didn't want to end. He started towards the couch and positioned himself to sit with Meagan balancing right on his laps..

It was becoming too hard for him to stop the kiss. His hand slid into her big polo to unhook her bra without breaking off the kiss. He pinched her nipples and she let out a soft moan into his mouth. She broke off the kiss to pull the polo over her head. Carl let out a gasp at the sight of her full and big breasts. "So beautiful.." His lips came down to suck at a nipple and his other hand toyed with the other nipple. She threw her head back and groaned.

The slow music ended and started over again. Meagan knew it was wrong of her to do this with a man she barely knew but she was living her life in this fantasy. It has been so long since she has been with a man. Maybe this is why her body was reacting to every of his touch. She concluded in her head.

Meagan moaned as Carl sucked on her two hard nipples. This feeling was hitting differently in her and she wanted more of it. She drew him back, making it clear that she wanted to keep kissing him. Carl kissed her mouth, his hands massaging her breasts while her hands locked in his hair. He changed position and lay her back on the couch.

Meagan could feel the hard bulge in his jeans as he pressed himself on her gently. If they didn't stop then this man would make love to her right there.

Carl wanted to see more of her, he wanted her to surrender to him totally and he didn't wanted to take her against her will. He didn't want to do what either of them would regret during her short stay in the pack.

No she shouldn't give herself to a strange man just like that not after what she went through three years ago. This should stop.

And as if they were reading each other's mind, Carl lifted his head while she pushed at his chest. Their chest raced and lips swollen from kissing, tasting and biting. Her hard nipples begged for more of his attention.

Carl was a fine kisser, his lips were firm and strawberry sweet. The kiss was thorough and the way he held her closely for the first few minutes made her feel comfortable.

Carl looked away to the music that stopped and his selected ringtone came on. An incoming call.

"You should pick up your cellphone." She knew it was a call because the music had just started and it wasn't close to the end.