Chapter Four: Save Me From The Benders

I shrugged my jacket on and looked in my mirror, my outfit seem's alright. I was going to the movies with Carla. I'm meeting her there, she say's it's going to be my birthday present, that we're going to go shopping after wards, yay me.

I hate shopping, absolutely despise it. 

Out-fit: polyvore.com/bad_bolt/set?id=66247151

I started to walk out the door when I spotted a black hole. I smiled, my mood lifting, I get to see Dean and Sam for my birthday!

I quickly ran over and looked down into the darkness, here we go! 

I laughed as I stepped in and fell down into the hole.

~

I walked out from behind a dumpster and started to walk away, my eyes searching for Sam or Dean. I spotted their car and I grinned. I walked over to find it empty. I shrugged and opened the door... Dean need's to lock his door's.

I climbed into the back and hid behind the driver's seat, this is going to be fun!

~

Sam and Dean got into the car and started to drive somewhere. I put my face between them, and stared straight ahead "You know- HOLY SHIT!" the car stopped, making me fall forward. I laughed as Dean stared at me with shock.

"Emi?"

"SAMMY!" I hugged him from the back seat.

"I missed you guy's!"

"How'd you get in here?" Dean narrowed his eyes at me.

"Dean my man, you gotta remember to lock your car door's"  

We sat in silence for a moment "Do you want a hug to?" I asked Dean.

"NO" he started to drive again.

I sat back into the back seat, ready to knock Dean out.

~

I sat next to Sam and sipped my beer. I looked over at Sam's paper's, my own pile was in front of me as I skimmed it. And Dean, well, being Dean as he threw dart's at the dart board.

They talked but all I was doing was reading over the paper's "Dad marked the area, Dean"

I looked up to see Sam and Dean looking at their book. I looked down at the paper again.

Folklore, missing person's, blah, blah, blah.

I looked at the drawing and snickered "Look's like Dracula" 

Sam stood, gathering his thing's and I stood and walked after him "So, have I missed anything?" he sighed and looked at me as we walked out the door.

"More than you know"

"Fill me in" he started to talk about the hunt's I missed, and I hanged off of each word he said.

We walked out, past all the biker's and we heard rustling.

We both stopped and Sam pulled out a torch, he looked under the car and saw a cat and jumped "WAH!"

I laughed and punched his shoulder playfully "What's wrong Sammy, cat go your tongue?" I laughed as he playfully shoved me.

We continued walking, laughing and heading towards Dean's car.

We both stopped at the front of the car, and looked at the tree's. I felt like something bad was going to happen. I glanced up at Sam, he didn't look like he felt it.

Then, we were both grabbed and dragged under the car.

I tried to scream, but something hit me over the head before I got the chance to.

~

I groaned and felt my head "Ow" I said, sitting up.

I looked around and saw I was in a cage "What the?! SAMMY!" I yelled and saw him laying on the floor of his own cage, unconscious.

"Sammy!" I hissed, looking around. He sat up, panicking.

I stood, the same time he did and hit the bar's. Sam gasped and I looked over to see another person, asleep in their cage.

"Sam" I whimpered, noting dried blood on my hand's.

"Shh, it'll be okay" I trusted him, he was like my brother...

Or sister, either way.

~

I sat against the bar's, watching Sam kick at his own cage bar's.

We heard a groan and we both looked at the guy in the cage "Your alive!" I snorted at Sam and he looked at my un-amused and I looked back at the guy.

Sam and him started to talk, as I tried to find a weak spot in the cage.

Thing's came in and I immediately backed up to the back of the cage and eyed them. They hit Sam's cage and I bit my tongue, so I didn't say something that could lead them to killing me.

They opened the guy's cage and I watched in horror the man yelled, the figure put something in and just left, the door's locking.

They hit Sam's and did the same thing. Then the person looked at me. He opened the cage and put a plate of bread and sausage with a cup. He looked at me and I shivered.

They left and I sat there in shock.

They're people.