Chapter Eight: All Hell Breaks Lose

I walked back from the woods under one of Dean's jackets as I hurried my way back to the car, I had a meeting with the guy who saved me, though Dean and Sam just think I went to smoke or something in the forest... while it's raining.

"Emiko! Sam's gone! There's sulphur is in the cafe!"

"WHAT?! I LEAVE YOU TWO ALONE FOR TWO SECONDS AND ONE OF YOU IS MISSING?!" I yelled at Dean as he threw me a knife, making me catch it as I glared at him.

"You look that way, I look this way"

I sighed and hurried towards the back of the building as Dean looked around front of the small cafe, "Sam, Sammy where are you?" I called out. I hear something snap behind me and I turned to stare at the place before I slowly walked forwards, "Dean?"

"Found him?" Dean called out.

"No, but there's something really weird back here"

"Don't-" I didn't get to hear him, I gasped in shock as the knife slipped through my fingers and everything went black.

Waking Up

"Ugh... Dean...?" I called out as I slowly sit up in the darkness - what the fuck. Waving my arms around I tried feel where I am.

"Hello? Dean? Sammy?"

Nothing - where the hell am I?!

Suddenly light flooded the room and I flinched before I turned to see Sam and a couple of other people behind him, "Emi?"

"Sam? What the hell is going on?"

"You need to come with us, now"

Sam grabbed a hold of my wrist and dragged me out of the closet thing under the stairs and I looked around the old place in confusion, "Where are we?"

"Where we are isn't important, the important thing is that we can't leave and theirs spirits all around us trying to kill us"

"Who's the girl?"

"Who's the guy in the snazzy uniform?" 

"Ah, Emiko, Jake, Ava, Andy, this is Emiko"

"Sup youngings" I waved and they all stared at me weirdly.

"And how old are you?"

"Twenty six or something, kinda mucked up with a time line because I was kidnapped by a heap of demons and held against my will for some period of time - what? Was it something I said?"

"Shh Emiko" Sam puts his hand on my head and I gave him a confused look, "Don't tell them your life story two minutes into meeting them"

"Whatever, anyway, what's happening tall people?"

"We're stuck here while being surrounded and hunted by demons"

"Well that's comforting, like usual than?"

"Pretty much"

"And why was I locked under the stairs?"

"I have no idea-"

"I was locked in a meat shed" Ava says and I raised my eye brows at her - somethings not right about this one...

"Wait... if we're all the same age... but she isn't... what makes her so special?"

"Uh.... good looks?" Sam groans and waves an arm in between everyone.

"We need to focus on-"

"How can we focus when there's someone without any powers and it way older than us-"