Chapter Seven: Torture

In The Car After Car Accident,

Sam's Point Of View:

The man pulls the car door off and I wheeze,  pulling the barrel of the Colt up and at the possessed man, "Get back, or I swear i'll kill you"

"You won't, you're saving that bullet for someone else" the demons smirks.

I cocked the Colt and pointed it at him as the radio continued to play in the back ground, "You wanna bet?" I glared up at the man.

Smiling at me the Demon suddenly comes out of the man and the man buckles to the ground. Sighing in relief I put the gun down in my lap as I stared up at the roof of the car in pain, "Oh my god" I heard the now human man say in horror.

"Dad?" I questioned, looking over at Dad.

"Did I do this?" the man outside of the car asks.

"Dad?" I begged him, I couldn't move much anymore, everything hurt. All I could see was the blood trickling down Dad's face and I felt my heart stop for a few seconds before going into over drive, "Oh... Dean? Emi? Dean!" I screamed and everything went white.

After Car Accident,

In Hospital,

Dean Winchester's Point Of View:

Sitting up I saw I was in a hospital room and I shook my head, hopping off of the hospital bed I slowly - without any pain walked out of the room, "Sam?" I called out as I walked through the hallway.

"Dad?" no one was here...

"Any body?" I called out.

"Em?" I looked back and forth in the Hospital Hall way, and then started to search for my family.

I saw a girl behind the desk and I walked down the stairs, "Excuse me?" nothing.

"Hi, I uh... I was in a car accident, my dad, my brother and my - a girl called Emiko, are they okay?" I questions the pretty blonde nurse - but she just ignored me.

"Hello?"

I clicked my fingers in front of her face, but she ignored me. What the hell...?

~

Walking around the Hospital like  a man on a mission I came to the room I woke up in to see... me. 

Holy shit, am I having an out of body experience?!

~

Waiting in my room, staring at - well... me, Sam suddenly walks in, staring at me on the bed, "Sammy, you look good" I breathed out in releif, smiling at my tall brother.

"Considering..."

He walks forward to my side on the bed and I felt my stomach clench, "Man, tell me you can hear me, please" I sighed, well, he can't hear me, wait...

"Where's Dad?" I asked him - forgetting he can't hear a word I say.

"Is he okay? Come on, your the physic, give me some Ghost Whispering or something"

A male doctor walks in and stares at Sammy, "Your father's awake, you can see him if you like"

"Oh thank god" I smiled in relief.

"Doc, what about my brother?" 

"Well, he sustained lot's of injuries like blood clots to his liver and kidney, but it's the head trauma i'm worried about, he has early signs of-" everything in my body went numb as the Doctor continued to talk... I... guess i'm not going to make it then?