Chapter Five: Killer Painting

I bit my lip as I sat in the waiting room at my bosses office "Emiko, she'll be seeing you now" I nodded and walked into my bosses office and looked at her.

"Emiko, take a seat"

I sat down in a chair and looked at her "I bet your wondering why your here?" 

All I could was nod "Well, i'm here to regretfully tell you, that I am firing you"

My eyes widened in shock "WHAT?!"

"We have to many worker's here, and we need to do some reducing to lower the pay"

"But i'm the only one that does anything around here!" I yelled at her.

"You'll be getting your last pay check in the mail, good-bye Emiko"

I walked out, giving her last memory of me is me giving her the finger.

I walked home, completely pissed. How can she just fire me?

Ugh, I don't care anymore.

I walked into my apartment and saw a hole. I glared at it before falling into it by force, here we go.

Her outfit: polyvore.com/mr_floyd/set?id=66251117

~

I woke up in the back of a pub. I walked out in and spotted Sam alone, Dean flirting with some girl.

I walked over to Sam "Hey babe" I purred in his ear.

"Um, sorry but I- Emi?!" I laughed at him.

"Good to see you to!" I hugged him.

"How are you?" 

"Pretty good" I sat down next to him, and stole his beer.

I picked up a news paper and read it over "Hey, how about this?" I said, passing him the news paper, while drinking his beer.

He read it and I picked up a couple of nut's in side a dish and was about to put them in my mouth "Don't eat those" Sam say's and slap's them out of my hand.

I give him an un-amused look and he start's to gesture Dean over.

I look at the empty glass and frown, Dean came over with two glasses and he started to talk to Sam.

He tried to convince Sam to get laid. I rolled my eyes "Dean, just let Sammy be" 

"Emi?"

"Why do you sound so surprised?"

"Because we left you on the side of the road"

I rolled my eyes and Sam got Dean's attention again. I grabbed the glass and gulped a fourth of it down.

My eyes lazily moved toward's the girl's as they kept biting their lips and looked at Dean and Sam...

I think i'm going to be sick.

I looked down at my glass, Dean left Sam.

"Want to go sleep in the car?"

"Yep" 

~

I looked into the car to see Dean asleep in the passenger seat, sleeping with sun glasses on. 

Me, being the bitch I am, decided to beep the horn. Dean sat up and glared at me. Sam and I laughed Sam gave Dean the speech about our findings.

~

We all walked into the private auction and Dean immediately started to grab food of people's tray's. 

Supernaturally Screwed (Dean Winchester)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें