"Caroline had something that she wanted to tell you as did Bonnie and you had just found out news yourself."

"So have you talked to Kol since leaving New Orleans."

"We both agreed that we weren't ready for a relationship yet. We didn't want to be each others rebound. But i think that is about to change." She knew it was going to change she wanted to make it work.

"Well, i have something that i need to tell you. And i didn't want to tell you on the phone."

"What is it?"

"I know that with everything that happened with Stefanie and Damon and i know that you wanted more kids and now everything is just everywhere."

"Care what's wrong?"

"I'm pregnant."

"That's good news did you tell him yet."

"Not yet i was kind of hoping you could come with me and maybe we can bring Stef."

"If Damon will even let me get her."

"Well i guess there is no point of sugar coating it because i'm pregnant to."

"There's something i need to show you two?" Elena got up and went and grabbed her purse she grabbed something out holding it up.

"We're all pregnant at the same time."

"It was a great moment for the three of you. Harmony Haven and Alyssa were soon to be born."

--

I decided i didn't want to put all their thought into the flashbacks because you are going to see the chapters repeated