"And finally the moment that changed everything the fire."

"Why are you being so stubborn just let him see Stefanie?"

"No."

"She's his daughter."

"She is my daughter to."

"You barely let him see her."

"I don't care."

Rebekah walked in holding Jenna. "Is all of them coming or am i just taking Jenna."

"You told her she could take Jenna."

"Elena it's her niece she wanted to have all of them."

"No she's not getting Stefanie because she's just going to let Damon take her."

"Because that is her father."

"Well her father is an asshole and he is not taking her from me again."

"Do you hear yourself right now?"

"I don't care what i sound like because your just listening to what your siblings are saying that i am a bad parent. I am not i am jsut protectice of my girls. She can keep Jenna but she is not getting Haven or Stef. I have to go i'm picking up a shift i need soemthing to do because no one wants to listen to me." She walked past them leaving the room

Kol was about to go after her when Rebekah grabbed his arm. "Just leave her."

"That's my girlfriend Rebekah."

"And she is being selfish right now just let her calm down it's not like something is going to happen."
--
"Hey i dropped Lizzie and Josie off at your place with the Nanny and Bonnie dropped Alyssa off."

"Ok."

"Are you ok?"

"Fine."

"Elena what did they say?"

"They won't even hear me out they just say that i am being selfish because ir efuse to let Damon see Stefanie."

"They don't get it they don't hear the things that Damon says to you or when he didn't let you see her for months. And you almost had that breakdown because he wouldn't let you see her. When they understand that things will be better."

"If he would ever let me talk he would know that."

"Talk to you later."

She started working again and soon her phone rang she picked it up putting it to her ear. "Hello."

"Hey you busy?"

"Doing paperwork do you need something."

"Elena-"

"Don't Kol i don't have time for this if you can't understand why i act the way i do when it concerns Stefanie or can't listen to me when i am trying to explain to you why i do the things i do with her. Than i don't want to talk to you."

--
"Hello."

"Is this Elena Gilbert?"

"This is her."

"I work with the sheriff's office Matt asked me to call you."

"About."

"How many people are at your house?"

"5 kids and an adult why?"

"There was a fire it appears to have burned down twice. And there was some kind of wood that was burned inside the house."

"No."

"I'm sorry mam. But one child did survive she looked to be a newborn how she survived and no one else no one knew. She has brown hair and brown eyes."

"Where is she?"

"Sheriff's office mam."

"I'll be there soon."

--
Kol and his brothers had located where the witches were hiding out when his phone rang. "Hurry and take that we have to do this now."

He took it out seeing that it was a Mystic Falls number. "Hello."

"Is this Kol Mikaelson?"

"Yes. Who is this?"

"There was a fire."

"Where?"

"Elena Gilbert's house."

The brothers looked at her. "Who died in the fire?"

"Only one survived according to what i got from miss gilbert there were 4 other kids and an adult in the fire."

"I'll be there soon."

He took a breath hanging up putting his phone in his pocket. His brothers looked at him. "Go. Will handle them."
--
Elena got back to her clinic holding Josie she had closed up early setting her in a crib that had belonged to Stefanie. She grabbed the clinic phone her hand shaking she couldn't stop the tears coming down her face. She dialed her best friend's number.

"Hello."

"Are you with Bonnie?" She couldn't stop the breaking of her voice.

"Yeah we had found the witches we were waiting for them to call us and said that it was over."

"I need to tell you something."

"What happened?"

She didn't know how she was supposed to say it but the truth seemed like the best idea. "There was a fire at my house."

"What?"

"Only Josie survived."

"Everyone else died,"

"Where are you?"

"My clinic."

"Will be there soon."
--
Elena was sitting on the floor her head in her knees she couldn't stop crying. She heard a door open but she couldn't bare to look up. She heard the person walking towards her. She knew that scent.

He went and sat next to her moving her so that she could cry into him."They shouldn't have even be there? Someone killed them. They were only babies."

"I know."

"It's not fair."