Elena was sitting in her clinic staring at the ceiling.  She was closed and supposed to be coming inventory but she was too dazed to do anything. And she wasn't sure why besides the fact that it had been two months since she had heard that voice in her head. But she still couldn't seem to figure out where it came from. 

Caroline walked into the clinic seeing Elena sitting in a chair and staring at the ceiling. Which she didn't quite understand. "You look lost?"

"Somethings going on i just don't know what?" She couldn't piece together what was wrong she just knew that something was and it was driving her nuts.

Caroline was sure that her best friend was simply stressing for no reason. She didn't think anything would go wrong now not when they were all getting their happy endings. "You just had a baby you and Damon are still adjusting."

"It's more than that Care." Elena hadn't wanted to say anything at first thinking that it had just been her insecurity issues. But she wasn't so sure about that anymore she didn't think she was going crazy anymore."I had this voice in my head and i just felt like i should have listened to it."

"Maybe you just need a break." Caroline knew she just had a baby and probably wasn't sleeping and she had went straight back to work she was sure she just needed to rest her body. She needed to get away and have some fun they could still do that. 

"I can't think about breaks right now." She couldn't think about taking a break when she felt like she was going crazy. And sheknew that it wasn't because her life was suddenly so hectic. She had always wanted to be a mother and she was prepared for it she knew it was something else. 

Caroline shot her a glare she really wanted her to come to New Orleans with her. She was afraid she would seem desperate if she went alone. She needed her best friend there with her. "Why not?"

Elena finally looked over to her best friend she knew what she was doing. Caroline had been pressuring her to go to New Orleans with her for awhile. But she had been busy and she couldn't leave right now. Not when she was sure something was up. But she would be there for her best friend and go with her soon. "Caroline Stefanie isn't that old i will eventually go to New Orleans with you i promise."

"Fine but you better." She would let Elena figure out whatever was going on but she was going to hold her to it. 

--

Krystal was sitting on Damon's desk in the office in Mystic Girll she was getting antsy. She wanted him to herself and hated that he was procrastinating about breaking up with Elena. "So when are you going to leave her?" 

"Stefanie is not that old yet." He knew it was going to hurt her but he had fell out of love with her. But he also knew if he told her now she'd take Stefanie and leave and he refused to let that happen. 

"So what you are a vampire you can take her from Elena. " Krystal didn't get what the big deal was he could  "easily take her without a second thought but he was taking his time. Just because she is her mother doesn't mean she has to have Stefanie. She was just a means to an end remember."

"I know but it's not that easy." He knew Elena had an army behind her and none of them were going to let him take Stefanie from her without a fight. One he was sure he wouldn't win. 

"How not?" She was sure it was easy after all he had 100+ years on Elena. There was no way she would win against him.

"No one will just let me take Stefanie from her." He knew that and he hated it he knew she had a lot of people willing to fight to make sure she got to keep her daughter. So he needed time to figure out a plan for that?"And unfortunately, her best friend has someone who can compel me wrapped around her finger."

"Take vervain like i do." She did it to make sure she couldn't be compelled and he could to. It was an easy solution she didn't get why he was making it so hard.

"Krystal!" Damon warned even if he tried that he was sure Klaus would dry him out just to please Caroline. He was obsessed with her after all. 

"What I want her gone i want you to myself i am tired of having to share you with her." She was tired of having to share him with his fiance. She wanted him but he wanted Stefanie and she was about ready to get rid of both of them.

"Just a little while longer."

"Fine."