♠️ 𝟎𝟏𝟑 ♠️

《 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙙 》

𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙙

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

A month had passed now since you became the new honorary member of Bonten, yeah sure you were stuck with three horny b*stards but after really thinking about it, you thought it might actually be fun with them, you got pretty used to them too, so yeah all good. Now, when it came to Sanzu he started bringing girls into his apartment because he felt bored, you figured he was that type of person, the ONS kinda guy, the guy who is never serious, however, the girls he brought over were those types as well, they literally clung onto him like glue, so much that it made you almost wanna throw up. Not that you minded, it was his apartment at the end of the day, he could do what he wanted, as long as he never did anything to you, which he never did, however, after the events of what happened when you first got brought over, you couldn't bring yourself to tell anyone, not even Sanzu, whom you became awfully close to within these few weeks. Ran and Rindou were getting there. You went out on missions with them, you wanted to do most of the killings so surprisingly Sanzu did allow you, however you became a little greedy and hence you got scolded by him, for taking away his pleasure.

You did become close to the other members of course, but it wasn't as strong as with the trio. Kakucho was the most gentle one, Koko was a tease as times but he still spoiled you sometimes. Izana would always give you give you food, which you were always grateful for. Akashi and Waka were the big bro type of guys who looked after you from afar, considering who you were with. And Mikey, well, all you can get from him are sarcastic remarks and stares, he wasn't really much of a talker, so you never went really got in his privacy. Within one month, you became so close to them, and they almost felt like family. A big criminal family.

.

.

.

.

You were currently getting dressed in your room, you were putting on your belt, however you didn't notice when someone walked in, the next thing you felt was arms wrapping around your waist, startling you, you looked up and saw Sanzu standing there, he rested his chin on your shoulder, his eyes droopy, clearly he was bashed out big time

"Haru, is everything okay?" You asked as you poked his arm, he pouted as he tightened his grip

"I'm bored..." He said as he snuggled in, your eyes slightly widened as you stared at him, you could feel Sanzu hot breath on your neck, that it sent a shiver down your spine

"You sure? Cuz it seemed to me that you were having quite the fun last night, where is she now...?" You scoffed as you wiggled out of his arms, Sanzu whined as he pulled you back into his arms