♠️ 𝟎𝟒𝟖 ♠️

《 𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙊𝙣𝙚 》

𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙊𝙣𝙚

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

After the trill event, you and Sanzu never encountered anything like that ever again, for the rest of your trip, you both had a relaxing time, just continuing to create so many memories. Sanzu decided not to tell Mikey since it was just a one time things and he didn't want to disturb Mikey with unnecessary things, you and him didn't get hurt and that was the important thing, although it wasn't something he was going to completely disregard now was he...? It was still there in his mind, but towards the back. You continued to just enjoy the time off, not wanting to worry about anything else, and that's exactly how it went, nothing but peace with Sanzu. You continued to apply the patch every 48 hours and the bruising was starting to disappear, you felt a lot more better and energetic than before...so it was safe to say that the injury was recovering well and what more could you want, Sanzu was beyond happy and so were...

You trip was almost coming to an end, with just a few days left, and you and Sanzu had just decided to mingle with the locals, since they were super friendly, nothing fancy anymore, just simple things to get through the last few days with.

.

.

.

.

You and Sanzu were currently walking through the town, it still amazed you how colorful the houses were, the pastel colors of summer, the blooming flowers, just nature itself. Since it was a hot day, you wanted some ice cream, so Sanzu sat you down on a bench whilst he went to grab some ice cream for you, as you were waiting, your eyes caught onto something close by. It was a pregnant women with a small kid by her side, her bump was visible and you found yourself staring at her bump, with the most warmest of smiles, Sanzu made his way back over to you and placed your ice cream infront of you, but you didn't take it...

???

Sanzu glanced over to what you were looking at it when he realized, he looked back at you, a smile made its way onto his face as he watched you, knowing exactly what you were thinking...

''Haru...look at how gentle her husband is with her...it just makes my heart melt...'' Your voice so soft and gentle that it made Sanzu's heart cry, he sat down besides you

''It's indeed a sweet sigh...but darling, I'm already enough as it is to handle, and I don't think I can handle another version of myself...'' Sanzu let out a chuckle as he shook his head, you continued to look at the family, just with such a gentle gaze

''Let's go, princess..'' Sanzu said softly as he got up, he helped you up but your gaze was fixated on the family

''I wouldn't mind looking after a mini Haru...'' Your voice trailed off, Sanzu looked at you in confusion